Help me train my girl ;)

DarthCarzer

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 29, 2011
Me and my girlfriend have been together for about 4 months and we are currently having sex as per usual but she wants to get kinkier. She knows I'm into bondage and control but I want to get her into it and do some fun things to help mould her into the perfect slave. I'm looking for ideas of things I could get her to do or me and her could do some real beginners stuff that she could benefit from.

Any ideas are great including punishments I don't have access to stuff other then ropes, dog collars, chains, markers, normal stuff from supermarkets and other things such as standard belts/candles all your norm stuff. We don't have any toys and we can't get any. I am willing to spend money.

Please comment some ideas for us to do and things I can do to her (also punishments for not doing things)

If you have an item that I don't have but is something can easily get please share the idea I'm open to it all

Thankyou

P.S I may also be able to supply pics to you of her and me or just of her or just of me really if you give me an idea that i think is a good idea and you would like a photo of it im sure we could work something out ;)

noone

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 3, 2013
Me and my girlfriend have been together for about 4 months and we are currently having sex as per usual but she wants to get kinkier. She knows I'm into bondage and control but I want to get her into it and do some fun things to help mould her into the perfect slave. I'm looking for ideas of things I could get her to do or me and her could do some real beginners stuff that she could benefit from.

Any ideas are great including punishments I don't have access to stuff other then ropes, dog collars, chains, markers, normal stuff from supermarkets and other things such as standard belts/candles all your norm stuff. We don't have any toys and we can't get any. I am willing to spend money.

Please comment some ideas for us to do and things I can do to her (also punishments for not doing things)

If you have an item that I don't have but is something can easily get please share the idea I'm open to it all

Thankyou

P.S I may also be able to supply pics to you of her and me or just of her or just of me really if you give me an idea that i think is a good idea and you would like a photo of it im sure we could work something out ;)
are you trying it out. youre new to bondage? so why not some clothespegs on her nips, a couple of ropes tied tightly around her tits, and a good ass spanking. then, wax her nips and clothespegs. give her a pussy spanking. then, use a scale(ruler) to spank off the wax from the nips. that shouldn't be hard. doo 500 ass spanks (250 each) with your hand, start gently, but atleast 100 should be quite hard. 500 pussy spankings too, use a leather belt. start gently. do the first hundred as pats of her puss, then, use the points of a hairbrush for another hundred, then, use your hands, harder this time for a hundred, a wooden spoon for 150 and the last 50 with a leather belt. whip hard like a man, not a child. and yeah, send pics of the belt whipping of pussy if you can. (do it be making her lie down near the mirror, stuff your cock in her mouths and take a few photos of the belt coming down on her red pussy. by putting the cock, you hide her face, and by keeping the camera a little low, you hide yours. that is, if you want to :p)

DarthCarzer

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 29, 2011
That sounds like a good idea a little to much for a beginner but I think limiting the spanks and have her sucking me off while getting spanked sounds good I shall use this as a punishment I know she will like it and she will hate it at the same time will take pics and send em to you thanks for the idea :)

P.S she's new to all this I've had a little experience but my experience compared to her makes me look like a master

Daddy4Sluts

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 30, 2012
Las Vegas, NV
For punishment i like to do is making my sluts bend over spreading their ass cheeks with their hands and taking eother my hand and/or a belt and spanking theor assholes. I do it hard at first to get their attention but calm it down then move back up to hard swings. I find that my sluts get very wet when i do this to them. After the spanking, blow on her asshole. Mskes it that much more enjoyable for her as well as yourself. If shes noto to big on anal, test her limits with it. Punishments are not supposed to be liked. Make her finger her asshole while you either fuck her pussy or are fucking her throat. Make her add a finger when you see fit for it. Just something to try, test both yours and her limits. Let me know how it goes for you two.

noone

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 3, 2013
That sounds like a good idea a little to much for a beginner but I think limiting the spanks and have her sucking me off while getting spanked sounds good I shall use this as a punishment I know she will like it and she will hate it at the same time will take pics and send em to you thanks for the idea :)

P.S she's new to all this I've had a little experience but my experience compared to her makes me look like a master
in that case, why dont you both join in? i'll give you a little..ahh..training.. :)

DarthCarzer

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 29, 2011
I like some ideas and I still need to talk to her bout limits and stuff but I like the idea of making her bend over and spread her own cheeks cuz she didn't like showing herself to much so for her to do that I know she will take it

An inactive user

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 11, 2012
http://tacit.livejournal.com/199593.html

The link supplys a how to tie a body harness for a girl. Tie her up like this does not have to be super tight and go for a long walk outside ofcourse with normal clothing on top probably just wearing that outside beneath clothing will make her feel good. If she does not mind sending a pic of the harness i'd love to see it. With clothing (or without ;) )

Entiger

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Feb 18, 2012
Have her lay on her back on the bed with a pillow under her lower back. Then use the frame to tie her arms and legs wide apart.leaving her completely exposed and helpless.

Then tease her until she goes crazy, with your hands, you lips and tounge. Talk dirty to her and don't let her have any penetration before she beg you. If she need some motivation you can pinch her nipples until she agrees to be a good girl. Basicly make her tell you what a slut she is, and how much she wants you dick.

Eventually you can also use a chair to tie her upp exposed like this
chair_tie_by_ej_merrick.jpg

and use teasing, dirtytalk and spanking to make her beg like a good girl.

When you get her all worked up you can keep her on the edge of orgasm, and have her beg you to be allowed to cum.Or just do whatever you want to her, make her her suck your dick, fuck her, stuff her panties in her mouth, slap her ass or boobs etc.

Would love to see a pic after you have finished and cummed somewhere on her.

secretspanker

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 8, 2013
United Kingdom
stinging nettle punishment

i believe the most severe punishment for girls should be to whip them with stinging nettles!-you can whip them all over their body-the advantages of this-no danger of permanent scarring which you might get by using a leather whip-the sting can last up to 12 hours-i know-i tried it myself!-make sure you don't end up being stung yourself by wearing rubber gloves-if you whip the nettles to hard,you are in danger of it flying it either yours or the girls face-so be careful!

DarthCarzer

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 29, 2011
Great ideas guys I like the idea of her wearing the harness under her clothes and the whole bed tying and chair tying looks good keeping her on edge and begging for my cock sounds good and I will whip and spank her also the stinging nettles a bit to far I think it would be to much for her and as far as that chair tie goes looks awsum but don't have that type of chair sadly and if you want pics send me a pm of ur idea to

noone

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 3, 2013
Great ideas guys I like the idea of her wearing the harness under her clothes and the whole bed tying and chair tying looks good keeping her on edge and begging for my cock sounds good and I will whip and spank her also the stinging nettles a bit to far I think it would be to much for her and as far as that chair tie goes looks awsum but don't have that type of chair sadly and if you want pics send me a pm of ur idea to
Have you talked with her 'bout this?

DarthCarzer

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 29, 2011
will next time i see her

she knows about my fetishes and she says she open to it and wants to try it to

noone

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 3, 2013
You'll be on top right? So why don't you try buying her a cchastity belt??

noone

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 3, 2013
I got the pm...she is same too? (with respect to the reason)

Featured Threads

New Personals