Look how cute my panties are - A Challenge for the ladies::

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Voyons voir! Est-ce que je suis certaine d'être française? La question mérite réflexion très cher!
So let's see! Eiffel tower? Check! Cheese? Check! Awful Soccer Team? Check and Check again!
Yes I'm quite sure I'm French!
But why'd you ask?

Because not many French natives refer to their national team as a "Soccer" team!

Vixen

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 4, 2013
No I agree we used the world "football"
And giving the way they play I'm not even sure they can be considered a team.
But I don't see what that's got to do with it. Since I was writing in english. Sure in french I'd have said "une horrible équipe de foot!"

Last edited:

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
No I agree we used the world "football"
And giving the way they play I'm not even sure they can be considered a team.
But I don't see what that's got to do with it. Since I was writing in english. Sure in french I'd have said "une horrible équipe de foot!"

True, you may know how to speak and write in French but a "European native" doesn't make a simple mistake as referring to their footballers with the American "soccer" nomenclature!

Vixen

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 4, 2013
True, you may know how to speak and write in French but a "European native" doesn't make a simple mistake as referring to their footballers with the American "soccer" nomenclature!
Really? I didn't remember soccer was an American term. However you need to understand that I learned English with both school (which didn't help any actually) and by myself watching movies in VO so I guess sometimes I'll use both english and american terms.
But just so you know I am indeed French. Born and Bred and quite proud to be!

Featured Threads

New Personals