Painful bras

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I want to start a discussion about painful bras and no not just those uncomfortable ones you girls often moan about, actual bras modified in some way to make them painful to wear.
Over the years I have experimented with many different designs starting out with the venerable "tack bra" where dozens of thumb tacks are glued inside the cups. After some experimenting I found a few ways to make these and was somewhat surprised to find the tacks almost never even break the skin and in fact the more you add into the cups the less effect they have! A good balance seems to be about 6 to 8 per cup, if anyone wants my notes on making these work (not as simple as it sounds) pm me for details. Next up I tried other things like removing the cups completely and replacing them with wire or plastic in various shapes. This worked with varying success, but what about you? Has anyone had a go at this and found something great that works?
Here is my album of pain bras I have designed...

Last edited:

JulieKEames

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Mar 12, 2012
Try gluing sand into one. I would suggest using very coarse sand, not beach or play sand.

I've also wondered if coarse salt, like sea salt, would make a bra painful to wear.

If you try either, let us know.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Try gluing sand into one. I would suggest using very coarse sand, not beach or play sand.

I've also wondered if coarse salt, like sea salt, would make a bra painful to wear.

Actually Julie I tried sand and other things similar like coarse wood chips from a planer which do work well especially as I used wood glue and when it dried it set the cups into very stiff crinkled patterns that made those bras very uncomfortable to wear. I have also used small crushed gravel and pasta, both of which were interesting.

Oh and a tip for anyone wanting to experiment with these, go search thrift shops for bras. You can pick up heaps for a few bucks and then it doesn't matter if you ruin a few.

Skolvikestorture

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 28, 2013
Metal bra

I was wondering how you went about making that nasty metal bra in your painful bra album?

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I was wondering how you went about making that nasty metal bra in your painful bra album?
Actually the materials required are simple and easy to get. I used 4 worm drive pipe clamps in two sizes that you will need to measure to suit your "victim", these are stainless steel from a hardware store. The struts are simply made from wire coat hanger. I will upload the step by step plans for this soon. In practice a strip of electrical tape was needed on the clamps as the edges were a bit too sharp.

I have uploaded the instruction to a private album, to access this you will need to add me as a contact.

Last edited:

llovin21

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 16, 2011
I just have to admit, I LOVE that painful bra idea of yours! There's only one thing even better than that: Painful panties! Ever thought about the possibilities of this idea as well?

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Yes I have, several of my sub friends have made either painful panties or more simply pantie liners. It is quite a simple matter to add some thumb tacks to a regular pantie liner and stick it in place. I found you need some sort of stiffener as panties unlike bras aren't made to be as firm. A bra after all is designed to shape.

noone

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 3, 2013
Yes I have, several of my sub friends have made either painful panties or more simply pantie liners. It is quite a simple matter to add some thumb tacks to a regular pantie liner and stick it in place. I found you need some sort of stiffener as panties unlike bras aren't made to be as firm. A bra after all is designed to shape.
Will we be seeing another album of it soon, then?

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I will have a look but they arent as photogenic as bras, lol much harder to see whats going on. I may have some though hidden away in my harddrive somewhere....

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Variations

I have added a few more photos of Mary again, this time using simple cord to tie her lovely tits up nice and tight.
This type of "painful bra" is a real favourite of mine, tying tits in multiple places produces the most wonderful effects and really makes those udders stand out. When worn under clothes it is a real stunner, anyone else tried this?

Please comment and add any suggestions either here or in the album...

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Well I have had many people requesting instructions for the painful bras, let me know if you make one up and share your experience with us all.

dr_

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 23, 2013
The metal one is truly inspired. I'll have to try that one.

A while ago I experimented with a concealed tack bra for polite company. I posted pictures to my GetDare gallery here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=7355 - it was very effective: the tacks are submerged inside a nursing pad for lactating mothers and glued into the lining of the bra, so the tack heads are hidden by the bra fabric. Works best if you make it a couple of cup sizes smaller than they usually wear.

Enjoy,
Dr.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Actually Mary has been reluctant to try the cable ties, not sure why as she is normally very bold and enjoys anything like that. I have used them on another sub many years ago, I'll have to see if I can dig up the photos...

madame84

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 23, 2014
I used sanitary towel n breast pads wit pins through them to make painful bra n panties :)

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Great to hear, did you enjoy them? How long did you wear them for and did you go out with them in place?

madame84

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 23, 2014
I had them in for about 2-3 hours, it wasnt as bad as i thought it was going to be, only wore around the house

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011

go to the store and get either 100 grit or 80 grit sandpaper. put in your bra and where all day. Then post here a complete detailed report for ME and everyone else.

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
I just have to admit, I LOVE that painful bra idea of yours! There's only one thing even better than that: Painful panties! Ever thought about the possibilities of this idea as well?

You do the same thing with the sandpaper but put line your panties. Both are to where all day, like to work, shopping, or every day retuien.

Featured Threads

New Personals