What do you have for me?

controlled

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Aug 29, 2012
I've been on this site for a while, however aside from some photos I used to have I have never actually posted anything. . . Rude right!?

So here I am asking for you guys to give me task etc and I'll complete them for you, I'm 19 female and like to let people be creative!

That said some things I won't do are: public, illegal, permanent, scat, blood, stupid.

If I don't think I can do something j will let you know or are if we can work around the difficult other than that. . .

Go for it! ;)

Reactions: lestat221

lestat221

Administrator
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Staff member
Mar 15, 2008
Let's start simple... can you get a hold on a sharpie/marker? If so you should write your username on you somewhere, or perhaps your favorite word you liked to be called (slut, fuckmeat, bitch, whore, etc.)

controlled

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Aug 29, 2012
Thank you Sir I wrote my username and white across my Pusay with a red marker!

lestat221

Administrator
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Staff member
Mar 15, 2008
can we see it?

also: are you alone or with others? My next task depends on which lol

controlled

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Aug 29, 2012
I am alone! I don't want to post pics again yet Sir however i will with time! ;) I do write very thorough reports.

lestat221

Administrator
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Staff member
Mar 15, 2008
Hmm

I want you to go get two ice cubes... i want you to suck on them for a few seconds each to get any rough patches smoothed away, then you'll stick one in your ass, and one in your pussy...

After which, you must put on a tight thong or pair of panties and let them get soaked as you push the melting water out ;)

controlled

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Aug 29, 2012
Thank you Sir, I was getting wet just reading your post! I love ice play although I haven't done any for a long time! I grabbed two ice cubes from the freezer sucking them one at a time, the coldness on my lips making me excited for the enhanced feeling when I put them in my holes.

I put the first cube in my as, rubbing it around my ass hole before sliding it in, doing the same with the cube for my pussy.

The cold was instant, but it made me a lot Horner, I put some panties on a d pulled them tight feeling the ice cubes slowly melt inside me, I have been letting the liquid soak my panties as they melt.

lestat221

Administrator
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Staff member
Mar 15, 2008
Very cute... do you have clothespins or clips of any kind?

If so, I want you to add one on each of your nipples.

Do you have any toys?

controlled

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Aug 29, 2012
I have both binder clips and clothespins, the binder clips hurt a lot more but I can keep the clothespins on a lot longer, which would you prefer Sir?

I only have a bullet vibe, not strong enough to make me or gas but strong enough to tease the hell out of me!

lestat221

Administrator
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Staff member
Mar 15, 2008
Put the Clothespins on your pussy lips... and your clips on your nipples.. then, I want you to roll 5 dice, that's how many times you must jump up and down with the clips on. Then you'll role 3 dice, that's how long you have to wear the clothespins.

If anything falls off while you're jumping or waiting for your time to be up, you start all over ;)

controlled

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Aug 29, 2012
Oh your cruel! :p ... I rolled the five duce and got 20, then the three dice and got thirteen! :O

... I do like nipple play though! As you didn't say how many I put four clothes pins on each lip, two near the edge, two as far down my pussy lip as possible, I sucked my finger and rubbed each nipple to help get them harder.... not that they needed much help! And put a binder clip on each! .. 13 minutes is going to be a long time, they're already painful but my pussy is dripping! .... time to start jumpin!

controlled

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Aug 29, 2012
I managed to jump without any of the clips falling off! However with every jump my tuts bounced and the binder clips as well give me a sensation of both pleasure and pain! .... my cunt is aching, buy not as much as nipple please Sir may I rub myself!

lestat221

Administrator
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Staff member
Mar 15, 2008
You may rub, but you better not fucking cum!

I want to see that raw, red pussy... Wish you'd reconsider and put a picture in an album ;)

controlled

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Aug 29, 2012
Sir this whore has added a photo of its pusy you can't see the writing in it, you can however see the pegs one fell off in the process please don't make it restart it's time Sir!

lestat221

Administrator
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Staff member
Mar 15, 2008
Because you pushed your limit and added a picture, you don't have to start over... all the way. Add 5 min. to your time slut ;)

I want you to edge yourself as close as you can 3 times

lestat221

Administrator
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Staff member
Mar 15, 2008
Good... after you edge, remove all the clamps and such.

Do you like being humiliated, whore?

controlled

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Aug 29, 2012
Thank youSir, I edged three times using my fingers both in my pussy and on my clip! I was very close to Cummings the second time I edged and to pause for a while I didn't like to think about the punishment if I came.

I have taken the clips of Sir, my nipple and lips are now th robbing as the blood rushes to them. This whore likes being humiliated very much Sir.

lestat221

Administrator
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Staff member
Mar 15, 2008
Do you have any candles? If you do, I want you to heat one up and melt some wax around your little slut saying on your pussy... and just for good measure on both your whore tits, too..

Wow, it must make you feel so low to know that random internet users can use you and make you our bitch :spankcrop:

Featured Threads

New Personals