daisy8q

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Apr 19, 2016
my name is daisy and i want to be a true sub. i want to service men of all kinds. im only 18 and im new to sex and things and i was wondering if any men had tips for me to be a good little slave.

Winfi3ld

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
😊Pls contact me & submit yourself to my kik ID w0428945033 I look forward to your attendance soon. Sir Winfi3ld.

omegleman

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 19, 2016
Contact me via PM or preferable via KIK: omegle2304man. Describe your limts and tell me what you are expecting. Sending a humiliating or another pic would be nice (no face nedded)

WishkahDom

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 3, 2016
Illinois
First and foremost If you desire to truly submit to a Dom You must first Know exactly what it is you want. BDSM is more then just sex. It is a lifestyle. It is about trust, understanding, honesty. You don't just submit to anyone. As a sub you have the control and power to say no. There are no consequences for telling a Dom No unless you have entered an agreement with a Dom and you have chosen them to be your Dom. No Dom has any control or power over you unless You let them.

Meyou52

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 6, 2016
Im just going to give you the advice of not listening to anyone that told you to Kik them. You didnt say that's what you were here for. You came for advice.

subs@m21

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 21, 2016
Hello daisy i can teach u to be good in all things like this
Kik is Sam_sub21

Reece93

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 16, 2012
Hello Daisy,

Be careful who you pick. Get to know the Dominant as a person first. Do not give personal details unless you know 100% that it is safe to do so. Men who give their kik without doing so tend to be after pictures. A true dominant will get to know the submissive. As for being submissive remember that you always have the right to your limits. Even if you give away rights to everything else a good dominant respects the submissive. In order to show this the dominant often enters an agreement that is laid out, written and signed by both parties. This is not a contract but it should layout the rules and consequences of both sides. As a submissive your main focus should be keeping the dominant happy but not at the expense of your health and your own happiness. If you are unhappy then leave. If you do not like anything being proposed then get it changed or do not enter the agreement. Your main focus must ALWAYS be your safety. That is rule one in this world. If you would like any more advice then please do not hesitate to pm me or respond to this. Thank you for reading this.

Featured Threads

New Personals