Canada

yui

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 15, 2012
23 year old slave male seeking a dominant female of any age

I am 23, male, bi-curious. I have longer brown hair, a few extra pounds, green eyes, pretty kinky and very geeky too!

Outside of kink:

I am a very nerdy person. I love watching all things sci-fi, I loved Alien: Covenant. I also tend to watch quite a bit of anime. I am currently re watching Kill la Kill since I haven't seen it in a couple of years. I am also an avid gamer. Currently I am mainly playing games on my Nintendo Switch and So excited to get my hands on Monster hunter! But I also play quite a bit of Overwatch and Heroes of the storm. Oh and Nier: Automata as well. Aside from that I also Love creating my own art work!

What I'm looking for:

I am looking for a kind gentle dominate who knows how to train and be patient with a pet, They should understand that I have a life outside of the internet and cant always reply right away for example I am usually don't have a lot of uninterrupted time until later in the evening but I am still free to chat and do small things during the day! I would love creative dom who is able to teach me and be patient with me as I learn. Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions at all.

Toys: bondage tape, pink suction cup dildo, diapers, bra and panties, handcuffs, collar and leash, candles, magic wand, markers, cloths pins, bed restraints, blindfold.
Thank you for your time *bows*

• Kinks:
edging, diapers, pet play, self bondage, denial, rules, crossdressing, body writing, pics, semi public, bladder control

• Experience:
I have a lot of kinks and I love exploring new and different things! I love washroom play, rules, tasks, body writing, messy, pet play, cross-dressing, age play, diapers, bondage, Chasity, edging, and so many more! I am interested in trying some new ones too, like Exposure/ blackmail, blowjob, 24/7 lifestyle, long term Chasity.

• Limits:
blood, anal, face, extreme public

yui

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 15, 2012
since this has been over a year. I got a domme for a couple months but due to some time difference it was hard to make it continue to work. This is an updated list of my likes, feel free to pm me if your interested (local or online) male or female

Likes: diapers, Light age play, Light pet play, Exposure, humiliation, Degradation (only if I know you), Discreet public, being a slut, rules, Dice dares, Chance, hypnosis, crossdressing, feminisation, being controlled, bladder control, denial, cbt, chasity, bondage, bathroom control, wax

Featured Threads

New Personals