My Math Class

Xaiboy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 9, 2011
Most people hate math class, but I learned to love it. I sit across from this girl named Tori. Shess about 5'4, slim, B sized tits, nice curves but pretty average. But likes to have fun. It started out innocent, commenting on shirts and clothing, but turned into a little more "interesting". One day we were talking about transvestites (why? I don't know) and she said, "I wonder if you have a dick?"
I laughed and responded, "I'm pretty sure I would know, but how would i know you don't have one?" and redirected the question
She grabbed her tits through her shirt, gave them a squeeze and said, "Here's my proof."
"What ever you say," I responded
"You'd love to fondle these wouldn't you!"
We both know she brought this game to the next level, and both of us were happy she did. We started to play footsy because I commented on her shoes, but then class ended. The next day (Tuesday) we sat down and she said, "I proved to you that I have a vagina, but you never proved you had a dick," And all of a sudden i feel her foot on my crotch, she pulled it out of her flip flop and was massaging my dick through my pants. I sighed and she laughed and said, "I wasn't expecting it to be that big!"
"You sure it was a dick? Maybe you should check with your hands," i joked, but also serious.
"Or my mouth!" She replied. She said it with a joking voice but we both knew she was semi serious.
"Have you ever given a blow job before?" I asked
"I'm not answering that!" she replied.
Class was pretty uneventful after that, but I cannot wait until tomorrow!

Xaiboy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 9, 2011
Someone cares?

Someone actually read this, didn't think anyone like it. Well, unfortunately she hasn't given me a blow job yet, but this is how the past math classes have gone (summarizing them up)

I came into class, with a boner because i thought she'd be stroking my dick. It started off like any math class, checking HW etc, but then she said, "Why do guys like girls to bite during a blow job?"
"What kind of guys are you talking too?!?! That would not be good, haha!"
"You don't think its a turn on?"
"Well I wouldn't know i never had a blow job before, but I doubt I'd like someone to use my dick as a chew toy!"
"You never had a blow job?"
"No, have you ever given one?"
she brushed her tit and responded, "No, but I would like too... Hey why is your hand under your desk?"
"I'm not jacking off if thats what your asking. I would at least ask to use the bathroom... speaking of that, (sarcastically) I have to use the bathroom, haha."
"You would!!"
"I'm just kidding, I would at least wait till i got home."
"You should get a partner to do that with, I heard its more fun that way."
I was hoping she would just rub my crotch and say she would masturbate with me, "That would be a lot more fun." I had a hard on so adjusted my cock and she noticed and looked under the table.
"Wow you would have a hard on right now!" I bent over and obviously stared up her skirt, she opened her legs and said, "You like that, don't lie."
"I do like it, and my dick agrees. (she looked down again, I bent back and she smiled because it pressed against my shorts outlining it)."
"I know what your doing when your getting home!"
"Probably, b..."
"Probably? Your hand is probably shaking right now!"
"Ok, I WILL jack off when i get home, but like your much different, I'm sure those panties (I put my hand on her crotch) are pretty darn wet aswell"
"Hey!, Thats my vagina! (smacks my hand)"
"Fine, you can touch my cock to be fair ;)"
"You wish, so whos ganna be your masturbating partner?"
"I don't know (Bell rang)"
"Well heres something to think about tonight," She grabbed her skirt and lowered it so i could see her black panties underneath. She gets me so horny in math class

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Since this is non-fiction, I'd like to know did you ever get to lick the pussy behind those black panties? When she was just about to cum on your face, did you bite down hard on her clit? When she was done with her exploding orgasm, did you tell her "girls like their clit to be bitten when they orgasm!"

Xaiboy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 9, 2011
Haha Its Non-Fiction

I wish, but like you said its non-fiction. This happens like everyday, she put her crotch in another kids face today. I think shes just toying with me, and I'm starting to get angry at her, so less happens everyday.

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
The next day just grab her and pull her into the janitor's/maintenance closet and tell her you've had enough of her teasing! Bend her over face first, lift up her skirt and yank those panties down to her ankles. Give her bare ass a few hard swats then tell her "Step out of those panties and spread your delicious thighs! My tongue has been watering thinking about running up and down your wet slit!" If she says "No" tell her "Okay, your choice." Then spank her bare ass hard until she begs you to lick her burning pussy!

Xaiboy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 9, 2011
Wow

This is non fiction haha. She might come over for a project tho. Only me and her ;)

Xaiboy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 9, 2011
Project Day

Project Day​
I woke up Saturday morning with a boner, knowing i will be going over to tori's house to finish an essay. I took a shower, ate breakfast, and got in the car to go to her house. When i arrived she met me at the front door with a short skirt and low cut top on. I got an instant boner and almost fucked her at the door, but then heard "Is that Xaiboy(Changed name obviously)?" It was her mom, who was home. Instant boner kill, and would ruin my chance of anything fun. She whispered an apology. We did our entire project, nothing special because her mom was 2inches helping us out. But as I left tori said, "Hey mom can Xaiboy come over next week to finish up? We have a few more things to do."
Mom- "I won't be home next week, but sure."
I was excited to hear that, and she let me grab her breast before i left to leave.

I cannot wait for next weekend!!

Xaiboy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 9, 2011
I hate Real Life

Unfortunatly... This story doesn't end as well as i thought...

Me and her would text constantly asking each other questions and flirting.

Her: Your to easy!
Me: Whats that supposed to mean?
Her: You blush easily
Me: Oh i thought you were going sexual with that one haha
Her: And you orgasm easily probably!
Me: How would you know that?
Her: Do you?
Me: Do you?
Her: I asked you first!
Me: I guess we'll never know...
Her: Oh I'll find out ;)
Me: Oh really now? How?
Her: You'll see!
Me: Oh, i hope I do ;)
Her: ;)
Me: "Can i ask you some real personal questions?"
Her: "Ok, go ahead, but i might not answer ;)"
Me: "Ok you start."
Her: "How long... is your dick?"
I was hoping she would ask that! "take a guess ;)"
Her: "3 to 4 inches?"
Me: "Harsh!"
Her: "I mean't soft, ok how large is it now?"
Me: Its semi hard right now, 6 inches, pretty big huh.
Her: Thats it? I know guys with 7in
Me: Well i said semi hard, like 6.8 hard...
Her: W/e you say. I won't believe till i see it.
Me: Then you'll have to see it won't you?
Her: I guess i will XP
Me: Do you shave your vagina?
Her: Thats.. uhh, to far
Me: But i answered my dick size?

At this point she turned. She basically told me she doesn't want to do this anymore. I was pissed off cause she was just about to suck my dick... but now we don't text, and tomorrow and math will be awkward... She got me so horny, and shot my penis down in 1 text...

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Unless you have a photographic memory, I find it hard to believe you transcribed your texting session so accurately. In fact, your end result seems an "easy" out -- maybe you got tired of making up "non-fictional" chapters.

This isn't an attempt to "flame" you -- it is an honest evaluation of a "non-fiction" story. No girl would go completely cold to you based a single comment, especially after something as insignificant as a grooming question!

whoregirl445

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 5, 2011
Unless you have a photographic memory, I find it hard to believe you transcribed your texting session so accurately. In fact, your end result seems an "easy" out -- maybe you got tired of making up "non-fictional" chapters.

This isn't an attempt to "flame" you -- it is an honest evaluation of a "non-fiction" story. No girl would go completely cold to you based a single comment, especially after something as insignificant as a grooming question!

believe me girls can be cold and he doesnt have to have a photographic memory his phone has a memory lol :p

Xaiboy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 9, 2011

If it were fiction, she'd be in my pants. She never talks to me anymore. I sear everything there is 100% true. I might have changed a few things to summarize because i had probably over 1000 text to her.

Featured Threads

New Personals