A Sucker for a Big Cock

dementedroses

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 1, 2011
I tried to relax my throat as he pushed his cock in, I could feel it and I tried to suppress the gag. He told me again that I had to take the whole thing, I had no way to signal I understood so I just closed my eyes and tried to relax. The gag came and I bent forward as much as I could. My hands were bound with rope to my ankles just far apart enough that I could kneel and little more. I tried to turn my face away but I caught the slap.

"No. Take the whole thing, swallow it." I nodded but it was lost because his cock was already back in my mouth. Salty, I could even taste myself on it, my juices. The thought was lost though as he thrust deeper taking a good grip of my hair at the back of my head and moving me back and forth.

He was fucking my face.

I looked up at him, as close as I could get. His pubic hair brushed my nose and I caught a glimpse of him, mouth open in pleasure and eyes intently watching from above me. I swallowed, I tried, I tried not to think about it and how I needed another breath soon. He pushed deep, holding there, my bottom lip sort of on his balls and my top lip almost past his cock. I felt my chest shake in a half cough, half gag.

"That's it." He pulled me back and I got one breath before it was in my mouth again, saliva now all around my lips and up my cheeks. I knew my makeup was smeared, the lipstick was probably gone. The nice dress I'd worn over to his apartment for the date was on the floor beside the front door. He slapped my face then, maybe aware my mind was improbably drifting.

"Suck."

I could hear the obscene sounds it made when I tried. It was kind of like someone punching a bucket of lard. His knee bumped my breast and he angled just right with his next thrust to do it again. The video camera dully stared at us both. It had made me wet when I first saw it, now I was starting to wonder what he'd do with the tape.

I still wore my panty hose that I'd bought new so I'd look good. They were torn out at the crotch now, he did that after tossing me onto the couch and burying his face in my pussy. He hadn't wasted a beat getting his pants open and thrusting in, deep and hard before I was ready, and I'd cum almost immediately. He was far from done though, my face burned hot when I realized someone might actually see that tape, see me letting him do this.

His breathing became more distant as he arched his back grinding my nose into his flesh, his scent. I could feel my throat contract like it does when I'm dehydrated, when I'm trying to speak in public, or when I'm sucking cock. It's an odd feeling, swallowing without anything to swallow, but he soon changed that. He pulled out and I looked up, angelically questioning maybe. Who knows what he saw in my eyes. He came on my face, across my lips and then straying across my nose and into my hair.

"Aaawwww."

The hand on the back of my head relaxed, he stroked himself, he was smiling. He was happy and content. He rubbed my face, smearing cum and spit together, until it was shiny and clean.

"You're so good baby."

I smile dumbly. We'd met at a bar, I slept with him on the first date. They told me I was smart in high school but it's amazing what a big cock can do. He probably thought I barely had enough off an iq to read. I hadn't said anything intelligent lately.

I hadn't said much at all.

"Clean me off, sweetie." I licked obediently if awkwardly as he guided my head. When I was done he untied me, rubbing the red marks and then sliding his hand into the cleft that made my knees weak.

"Want a bath? Eh?"

I nodded, feeling the dumb smile on my face. He grabs the camera and follows.

"Go on your hands and knees, that's it."

I'm already flushed with heat again, overly aware of my legs rubbing together. I crawl to his bathroom. I get in, not standing but kneeling before him and he watches me through the camera. His urine is as hot as the real shower that will follow. He attentively controls the stream down to my crotch and back up to my face.

"You're doing so good, smile for me."

I haven't stopped smiling yet. I think of when we were in his car and he unabashedly and deftly leaned over and slid a hand under my dress and massaged my clit. He told me I looked like the kind of girl that liked it hard and dirty. He said I probably would do things other girls wouldn't dream of. He got me off like that.

I would ride him as he sat on the toilet with the lid down. Bouncing as he grabbed my breasts and pinched my nipples. I kissed him and held it, moving my hips slowly at first in the romantic moment and then grinding down onto him, harder. Little faint "uueeeh"'s escaped my mouth and I couldn't stop the sounds of submission, complete vulnerability.

"That's it honey." He coaxes me further. I cum, riding him hard and telling him to smack my ass harder.

depravedChattel

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 14, 2011
That was really good. I appreciate erotic short stories, since it seems like so many people write longer series. You had a lot of good, vivid details and the narrator was interesting. Certainly left me wanting more.

archie21

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 24, 2010
Neatly written and short but very good. one question, from experience or fantasy?

Featured Threads

New Personals