Dareman

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 14, 2012
Meeting a school friend

Part 1
This story is about the time I made a bet to do a dare and lost. Part of the dare was that the story, along with the pictures taken during the dare, had to be put onto this site so that anyone could read and see what happened. This alone for me is embarrassing but even more embarrassing was how I had to do the dare, what happened during the dare and afterwards. This is a true story of what happened to me and I have tried to tell it as close as I can remember.
The story starts one Friday evening while I was walking through a mall near to where I live. All of a sudden I heard my name called so turned around to see that it was a guy about my age that was calling my name. He seemed vaguely familiar but he certainly knew me. Hi Dave he said, do you remember me we used to be at school together.
It was then that I recognized him; he had been in the same class at school as me and his name was Jim. He looked a lot older but realized the last time I had seen him was when we were both about sixteen, which, as I am now sixty, must have been over forty years ago and he must now be about the same age as me..
After we had talked about what we had been doing over the years, we were now both married and he no longer lived in the area, he mentioned that he was in the here on business and suggested that I dropped around to the motel where he was staying for a drink and talk over old times.
I was not sure at first as it had been such a long time since I had seen him and he was really like a stranger. But as the wife was away for the weekend and would not be back until Monday evening, I said why not as I had nothing better to do.
Friday evening found me sitting in his Motel room, which was just a room with a bed and a small bathroom, with a drink and talking to him about old times. After a few drinks he said something strange, as he asked if I remembered the dares we did when we were at school. This I found a little embarrassing as I did remember that we had done some, but not many, and as far as I remember they were only dares where we took our clothes off to expose our cocks and bottoms.
So I said yes I did remember doing some but not many and asked him why he had remembered that. His reply made me feel a little uneasy as he said that he was still interested in dares and had been looking at a site on the internet which he found to be quite interesting. He also mentioned that looking at this site made him remember the time that him & I had done dares together and the fun we had doing them.
That was a long time ago I said and things have changed a lot since then, we are both married now and a lot older. Being older and married should not stop us having some fun he said. Then while he poured me another drink he asked me if I was still interested in dares, which really made me feel uneasy as I got the impression that he would like to still do dares.
I was not sure what to say, so just said that it was fun when we were young but not sure if I would do dares now being older and married.
Jim said, like I say it should make no difference being older or married and then asked me if I would like to take a look at the site to see what I thought. Thinking that it would not hurt to look at the site, I said okay.
The site in fact was quite well set up but some of the things I would not want to do as they looked quite risky and most of the pictures were very reveling.
There were quite a number of dares to do and Jim asked me if I thought I would do any of them, to which I replied that I did not think I would have the nerve do any of them. Well he said would I do a simple dare, maybe if it was simple I said. Okay what if we were to play cards first to see who had to do the dare. The loser would then have to strip naked while the other person took pictures as proof that the dare had been done. Then to make it a little more interesting the story and pictures would have to be put onto web site for all to see.
He then asked if I thought I could do that sort of dare to which I replied that it seemed quite easy but why put it onto the wed site because being married I would be scared that my wife might find out. How would she find out as we would make sure that the pictures did not show our faces, anyway he said I am sure, like my wife that she would never look at a site like the one we were looking at. I am sure you are right Jim I said, to which he replied well would you do it. I thought about it and it must have been the drink as I said yes I guess I might and then realized what I had just said.
What he said then really stopped me in my tracks and made my stomach drop as he said, okay why not do it now. I am not sure Jim as I said being older and married makes a difference from when we were sixteen. Also it has been such a long time since we did a dare that I would be a little embarrassed about doing it. No need to be embarrassed Dave; he said it would just be friends having a little fun in private and reliving old times. So I said how would we do it as we do not have a camera or cards? To which he replied that he did have a digital camera and a pack of cards.
I am not sure Jim I said, it has been a long time, but if we did do the dare where would we do it? Here in this room he replied, but there are gaps in the curtains and I am sure if anyone was close to the window they would be able to see into the room. Okay he replied we could use the bathroom as it has no windows and a door that we can close. That would be better but I was still not sure. Look Dave he said, I can see that you are interested, but a little apprehensive so let me l make you a deal. Let’s play seven hands of cards and we will say that you have won the first two hands, so that you only have to win two hands and I will have to win four, how’s that sound. As I was not very good at playing cards it sounded good. That sounds quite fair I said but knew that if I lost I was going to have to expose everything in front of Jim who was now more like a stranger than a friend, but there again he would have to do the same. Knowing I had a better chance I said
All right Jim I am willing to give it a try. Great he said; we will have some fun, not for the one who has to do the dare I thought. (To be continued in Part 2)

Last edited:

Dareman

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 14, 2012
Meeting a school friend

Part 2
So Jim and I played cards to see who would do the dare and Jim won the first hand so I was happy that Jim had let me win the first two hands for free. Once again I lost so we were now level and then I managed to win the next hand so it was now three hands to two. Jim now needed the next two hands to win and as I said before I am useless at cards so it was not very hard for Jim to win, so was now going to have to do the dare.
Let me tell you first that I was quite nervous and embarrassed about having to do this dare. As I mentioned before the last time I had done any dares was when I was sixteen and still at school, which was a long time ago. As far as I can remember they were quite simple dares that did include nudity and only with Jim who, as I said before after meeting him again, was after this length of time more like a stranger.
On top of that I was now a married man of sixty, quite a shy one at that, who had no idea how I had got into this dare, but think the drink was mostly to blame, and really wishing that I could get out of it.
While I had been thinking about this Jim had got his digital camera, which looked like an old model, then said to me with a smile shall we go into the bathroom? Jim locked the outside door and after finishing my drink, for extra courage, I followed him into the bathroom, where he suggested that I stood by the shower curtain to do the strip.
He set the camera up and put it on the counter top by the wash basin, as he said; it would be more stable there than if he held it and all he would have to do was press the button to take the pictures. While I was standing there looking at him I was feeling like I wanted to be somewhere else. Ready when you are Dave, he said, adding that it would be better if I could strip slowly as it would give him a chance to take better pictures with this old camera.
I think I mumbled something like; okay will do, so with shaky hands I undid my belt and the top of my trousers and slowly pulled down my zip. Now I slowly started to pull my trousers down and as I was removing them Jim took a picture. It felt quite embarrassing with Jim looking at my white briefs, but when he said; nice sexy briefs Dave, my face turn red with embarrassment. As I started to remove one of my socks Jim took picture; then he said turn around so I can get a picture of you removing the other sock from the rear, which I did. With my socks now removed I was only wearing my shirt and briefs (To be continued in Part 3).

Attachments

• LBD1.JPG
    LBD1.JPG
    13.7 KB · Views: 45
  • LBD2.JPG
    LBD2.JPG
    13.1 KB · Views: 28
  • LBD3.JPG
    LBD3.JPG
    12.7 KB · Views: 28
  • LBD4.JPG
    LBD4.JPG
    13.1 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

Dareman

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 14, 2012
Meeting a school friend (Part 3)

Part 3
Still with my back to him I started to slowly remove my shirt when I noticed the camera flash going off as Jim took a picture. He wanted a picture of me removing my shirt from the front and rear so I turned around to face him so he could take the picture from the front.
With me now just wearing my briefs, feeling more embarrassed than I had ever done in my life, he suggested that he would like to get pictures from the front and the rear. It was after Jim had taken these pictures that my stomach turned over with the thought that I was now going to have to remove my briefs and expose myself to another guy. I thought; we are not sixteen, we are in our sixties and here I am about to get naked in front of a guy that I have not seen for over forty years.
Why was I doing this, was it I thought because I was sure that I would win at cards and not have to do the dare, maybe it was the drink. It seemed to me as if Jim was starting to tell me what to do as he suggested that I should remove my briefs slowly so he could get some good pictures. (To be continued in Part 4).

Attachments

• MSF3.1.JPG
    MSF3.1.JPG
    13.7 KB · Views: 29
  • MSF3.2.JPG
    MSF3.2.JPG
    14.5 KB · Views: 23
  • MSF3.3.JPG
    MSF3.3.JPG
    13.3 KB · Views: 22
  • MSF3.4.JPG
    MSF3.4.JPG
    13.8 KB · Views: 25

Dareman

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 14, 2012
Meeting a school friend (Part 4)

Part 4

Taking hold of the waistband of my briefs, with hands shaking more than ever, I slowly pulled them down to where my cock and pubic hairs were just starting to show, as Jim took a picture he said; once again to my embarrassment, that he liked the look of my pubic hairs. Holding my briefs in the same position I turned around for a picture to be taken from the rear, not really sure how much I was showing.
It was now time for me to remove my briefs and Jim again wanted to get two pictures, front and rear, of me removing my briefs. So as I started to take them off he took a picture of me from the rear. Then I turned around so that he could get a picture of me taking them off from the front. (To be continued in Part 5).

Attachments

• MSF4.1.JPG
    MSF4.1.JPG
    13.7 KB · Views: 29
  • MSF4.2.JPG
    MSF4.2.JPG
    13.5 KB · Views: 25
  • MSF4.4.JPG
    MSF4.4.JPG
    12.9 KB · Views: 28
  • MSF4.3.JPG
    MSF4.3.JPG
    12.6 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:

Dareman

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 14, 2012
Meeting a school friend (Part 5)

Part 5
Oh My God I thought; I am naked in front of another guy and to my embarrassment could see that my cock and balls looked smaller than I had ever seen them before. Jim was just starring at my cock and balls and said; well Dave that’s the smallest cock and balls that I have ever seen.
As he stared at them he said it looked to him like my cock was only about 3” long to which I answered with embarrassment that it was. Has it always been that small he asked? To which I replied that it had. Your balls look so small but they do look nice, I was so red faced and embarrassed when he said this that I picked up my briefs and put them on to cover myself up and could not believe what I had just heard him say. To make things worse he also mentioned that I did have a nice looking bottom and was looking forward to seeing more of it. I was not sure what he meant by that but was to find out very soon.
Now that I had nearly completed the dare I started to get dressed and Jim went into the other room. It was while I was getting dressed that I thought; what the hell have I just done, I have just stripped myself naked in front of another man and let him take pictures. When I was dressed I went into the other room where he had poured me a drink, which I needed. It was then that he mentioned about putting the story and pictures onto the web site.
He also mentioned something that happened when we were sixteen that I had completely forgotten about and what he said made me feel very uneasy (To be continued in Part 6)

Attachments

• MSF5.1.JPG
    MSF5.1.JPG
    13.3 KB · Views: 49
  • MSF5.2.JPG
    MSF5.2.JPG
    12.7 KB · Views: 37

Featured Threads

New Personals