A trip to town, a new toy and an awkward journey home

anonimousbob

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 10, 2008
Canada
A while back I had purchased a large dildo, foolishly thinking I could insert it. I was very, very wrong, and even inserting half of the cock head had me in excruciating pain, something which is not included in my list of kinks.

Today, I decided to rectify my mistake, venturing into town by bus. I went in the early evening when I assumed it would not be very busy in the town centre, although I misjudged slightly and arrived around rush-hour, not a good time to visit such a store located near a main road. Every time I go to an adult store I get very hyped up and excited at the prospects of what I could buy, thinking of all the toys and outfits I can look at, some I consider buying, others will just fuel my fantasies as they are far outside my price range (as much fun as I'm sure it would be, I don't see myself spending the better part of 100 arbitrary monetary units, or possibly more, on a single toy. At least not until I earn a lot more money). Despite getting excited on the lead up to my visit, when I arrive in town I always get a bit nervous, thoughts rushing through my mind of friends or relatives seeing me. I get embarrassed, then excited by the idea of being humiliated like that. I distracted myself for a while, looking in a few shops near the adult store. One music shop was conveniently located next door, allowing me to assess how busy the area is.

After a few minutes of pretending to be interested in various products, I walked out of one shop, a few metres along the road and entered the door with blacked out glass, immediately getting excited once again as I see the shelves covered in toys, lubricants, lingerie and novelty items.

I casually browsed for a while, glancing at a few different items and after a few minutes the attractive female assistant asked if I required any help, I politely declined and continued to browse the shelves. I always feel a bit uncomfortable when it comes to attractive shop assistants in the adult store. I have no idea why, it's totally irrational since she helps different people pick out sex toys all day. Despite this, I feel much more comfortable in a shop I previously visited that was staffed by a gay man, perhaps it's because I don't think he would judge me as much for buying anal toys. Whatever the reason, it's stupid that I feel this way.

I have to wonder what kind of assistance they could offer while you are shopping for a sex toy, it isn't like a shoe shop where you can try one out for size. I would have loved to be confident enough to ask for help, but I just didn't have it in me this time. Perhaps next time I will ask, so if anyone has any good questions to ask with regards to sex toys, post a comment to let me know. I'm sure I will feel a bit humiliated, which will excite me ;)

anonimousbob

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 10, 2008
Canada
The girl went over the other side of the shop to help another woman try on a corset, she was apparently having trouble (understandably) tightening the straps sufficiently. I have to say it made her bust look amazing when it was fitted, but that is irrelevant to the story.

I spent around 10 minutes checking the different toys and the different price points, seeing a couple of items I liked, a few I would love to be able to afford, and one that I inevitably bought.

At this point I decided to continue browsing the store, checking the bondage equipment (does it really cost 40 arbitrary monetary units for a ball gag, it seems like it could be much cheaper, or that they could at least make a low budget version), the Flesh Lights (and other faux-vaginas) and the lingerie, some which appealed to me but I decided not to buy on this particular occasion.

At this point I decided it was time to make a purchase, and walked back to the wall of sex toys, stopping to glance at the high end vibrators in a display cabinet on the way over. This time across the shop I had the male shop attendant ask if I needed any assistance, once again I politely decline; I had made a decision.

I picked up a butt plug from the rack, it was stated to be medium size, although I'm not entirely sure there are guidelines for the sizes, especially since there was another "medium" from a different brand at a totally different size. A measurement given in inches or centimetres would be much more appropriates. But I digress, back onto topic.

I picked up the butt plug which was a reasonable price and seemed to be slightly smaller than the dildo I had previously purchased in terms of girth, therefore hoping it would fit nicely. I checked out the lingerie once more, having built up a bit more confidence and feeling less conspicuous. After all, the people who work in here deal with people all day, they will either judge them all, or not at all, so I had nothing to be nervous of.

The attractive girl approached the till and asked if I required anything else, and I informed her that this was all I was after today. I paid, wished her a good day and thanked her when she handed me my receipt, informing me that any purchase made within a month would gain me a 15% discount. This is a deal I will have to take up.

I stuffed the receipt and plug in my back and left the shop, glancing once more at a few items, the thought of the discount in my mind. Jogging to the bus stop for the journey home, I arrived to see I had just missed the bus and had the better part of 30 minutes to wait. Deciding on a fun way to stave off boredom, I walked to a nearby fast food outlet. I bought a drink so I didn’t look too weird for just walking in and heading to the washroom. I quickly finished it and headed for the door to the ladies.

anonimousbob

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 10, 2008
Canada
At this point I was extraordinarily nervous about being seen, and had a noticeable bulge in my trousers. That is not a good element to have when journeying into the washroom of the opposite sex! I was lucky in that there was nobody in the main area of the washroom when I entered, although a couple of the stall doors were closed. I rushed to a stall and closed the door. As quietly as possible I unzipped my back and opened the plastic packaging. Thank God it wasn’t airtight or it would have been a nightmare to open in there.

At this stage I dropped my trousers and seated myself on the toilet, inserting the plug into my mouth, the scent of new silicone filling my nostrils and all my blood pumping to my penis. This new toy was the perfect size, as I close my mouth around the bulb of the toy, it triggers my gag reflex, filling my mouth with a nice, slippery saliva; perfect lubricant.

With my other toy I had been practising oral, for the ideal day when I find a woman who enjoys using a strapon on her man, and getting used to the gag reflex. This was essential at this point as it allowed me to hold back the gagging sound to a certain extent, and any noises I made were quieter and, hopefully, would be attributed to digestive distress rather than obviously being someone practising oral sex.

I was desperately trying to both trigger my reflex to lubricate the plug and keep myself quiet. I’m sure I managed to be quiet enough as I heard no signs of any confusion or questioning the sounds from my stall, and shortly into my play time everyone had left the room. After a few minutes of lubrication, I decided it was time to try out my new toy properly. I stood and placed one foot on the bowl of the toilet, rubbed all the saliva over the toy to get it nice and slick and used my very wet hand to moisten my asshole slightly. I reached down between my legs and placed the tip of the toy against my anus and pushed it in gently. As the toy slid in deeply and the bulb at the end reached my hole, I felt the familiar burning sensation from my other toy. I cursed my stupidity for buying something so large and slid the toy out slightly, then back in. Like this I managed to gradually ease it further and further in, doing my best to prevent any grunts or moans as a result of the pain. After one last push it slid all the way and the hole closed around the base.

I was very excited at this point and couldn’t help touching myself. I checked the time and had a while before the bus was due, so I decided to play with myself. I quickly came close to orgasm but chose to edge instead for 2 reasons. 1) If I had an orgasm, I might lose my excitement and want to remove the plug then and there; 2) edging would make me more excited for the journey home.

At this point I pulled up my jeans and boxers and left the restaurant, once again nervous as I crossed the threshold of the washroom in case of being noticed emerging from the wrong door. I left the restaurant and went to the nearby bus stop, paying careful attention to walking normally despite the violation.

anonimousbob

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 10, 2008
Canada
I stood for a few minutes before an attractive girl arrived, and I had to carefully position myself so that my strong erection was not noticeable, something she was not helping reduce in size. Once the bus arrived I sat near the back and perched myself so that I was not placing direct pressure on the plug, although after a short while I became uncomfortable with the hard plastic edge of the seat digging in, and I had to position myself directly on the plug. This took some time to get used to.

Probably caused by my excited state, I was very much aware of the number of attractive people on the bus this evening, and thoughts rushed through my mind of possibilities were they to know of my current predicament. Once again I was at full attention in my boxers, a state that would be obvious to anyone who cared to look.

As the bus continued on its route it gradually emptied until it was just myself and a handful of others. Thankfully it never got crowded enough to necessitate someone to sit beside me.

Once I reached my stop I walked to my empty home, having been the first to arrive despite my trip to town, ventured to my bedroom and started to type this story. I have now had this new toy in me for approximately 2 hours, and I have been enjoying it very much.

Once I got home I checked the size of the plug compared to the dildo and discovered the girth of the plug was actually larger than the dildo head of the dildo. I had simply managed to insert the plug because it was a more gradual increase, allowing my hole to adjust to the stretching as it went. As such I look forward to finally getting full use from both my toys.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this account of my evening, any comments on my adventure, dares regarding my toys and ideas for questions when asked if I need help in the sex shop would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for reading :)

I really wish I had the courage to have more of a conversation with the female assistant, maybe next time... if I'm lucky maybe she'll read it :D

Featured Threads

New Personals