Punish me for being a bad girl

DirtyBarbieDoll

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 6, 2018
I need punishment ideas while at work. I work in the medical office I can send pictures as proof.

masterslayer

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2016
Stuff as many pens as you can inside your pussy for the next 1 hour.
Kik me at harpertt for some more dares and punishments

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
you know the website temporarily.exposed ?
Post a photo wearing your medical coat but no panties. Let your pussy be barely visible. Set it online for let's say 30 minutes.
Post link here.

Masterdaddy13

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 30, 2014
How many pens can you shove in your ass? Figure out a way to sit at your desk and or walk around with them the rest of the day. When your day is done remove them and place them back in your desk. That way when your writing you’ll remember to be good or get filled again. If you have to readjust them at any point go directly to the restroom and give each nipple a rubber band snap twice.

Grey777

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 31, 2017
Find 2 clips you will use to clip your nipples. Kik me willcontrolu

Theheartofdragons

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Dec 14, 2016
I need punishment ideas while at work. I work in the medical office I can send pictures as proof.

i want you to stuff your pussy and ass with as many pens as you can fit inside of you and you cannot take them out for the entire day oh and you must edge yourself once every hour aswell no wearing any underwear either naughty slaves dont wear underwear. send me proof

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Wtf????

Whoa there boys!
Do you have any idea about female anatomy?
Seriously, how is she supposed to "stuff your pussy and ass with as many pens as you can fit inside" then "no wearing any underwear" and still sit to work? Also how on earth would she walk around like this?
Obviously you have never tried to stuff pens in a cunt yourself, they try to slip right back out especially when it gets full. Without something to hold them in place they will be all over the floor in seconds.

Give this shit some actual thought before you post or the only thing you're really doing is showing your ignorance!

Reactions: Wedgiover

Featured Threads

New Personals