Something new for Amy's clitoris

LittleAmyP

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Apr 24, 2017
Belgium
Hi I'm Amy and I enjoy clit discipline (spanking, clamps, icyhot,...) and I'm searching for some interesting ways to experience some new sensations.

So if you have interesting techniques or have some ideas for diy toys, be free to tell me <3

Dominantsub

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 6, 2016
Well for a spot as sensitive as your clit, the best form of torture could be stimulation but kept to the minimum. It would tease you and frustrate you and your clit would become sore even before you orgasmed. One simple way I would suggest is to rub your clit with a single finger in straight lines 10 times and then squeeze your clit hard between two fingers and twist it in quick motions for a few seconds and repeat the cycle.

If you love bondage and predicament situations involving your clit, I have more ideas but since you did not mention bondage, I will refrain from doing so here.
Have fun :D

LittleAmyP

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Apr 24, 2017
Belgium
Amy's answer

Well for a spot as sensitive as your clit, the best form of torture could be stimulation but kept to the minimum. It would tease you and frustrate you and your clit would become sore even before you orgasmed. One simple way I would suggest is to rub your clit with a single finger in straight lines 10 times and then squeeze your clit hard between two fingers and twist it in quick motions for a few seconds and repeat the cycle.

If you love bondage and predicament situations involving your clit, I have more ideas but since you did not mention bondage, I will refrain from doing so here.
Have fun :D

Oh thanks, I will try that

And I like bondage so you can tell me

samdiatmh

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 11, 2013
Start by using your hitachi directly on your clit. Edge 6 times this way. Then get out 2 pair of panties and 3 pair of pants. You'll also need lots of rope.
Put a lot of Icy Hot all over your clit and your pussy. Then put on both pair of panties. Next, put on one pair of pants. Use rope to tie them on tight. Put on the 2nd pair and then tie them on. Repeat with the 3rd.
Next, text your boyfriend. Ask him to pick a number between 5 and 30. Whatever he says, set a timer for that number of minutes. Only when the timer runs out can you start taking your pants off.

bobolala

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 1, 2011
Use the wand on as low of a setting as possible and masturbate until orgasm. Then, without removing the stimulation, turn it up to the next setting and go till you cum again, then turn it up and cum again. Keep going until you cum on the max setting. The key instruction is that you are NEVER to remove the stimulation from your clit, you are not allowed to break or take a breather. Constant increasingly intense stimulation.

romancer

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 2, 2013
South London
do nothing to it. don't touch it, no matter how much you want too, no matter what you are watching that turns you on, you do nothing to it for five days, you can insert in to your pussy, you can beat up your tits, what ever you feel like but you are not allowed to touch your clit.
on the sixth day tie your ankles wide, insert whatever you like in to any hole including your mouth and then for the next two hours your clit gets nothing but attention, you are not allowed to stop rubbing, teasing, smacking, whatever you love to do most to your clit bring yourself off as many times as you can.
at the end of the time get dressed in tight jeans or shorts so they rub on your clit and then go about your day. you may not remove the jeans or shorts once they are on and this remains the case until you go to bed that night, then this is over.

LittleAmyP

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Apr 24, 2017
Belgium
Amy's answers

Start by using your hitachi directly on your clit. Edge 6 times this way. Then get out 2 pair of panties and 3 pair of pants. You'll also need lots of rope.
Put a lot of Icy Hot all over your clit and your pussy. Then put on both pair of panties. Next, put on one pair of pants. Use rope to tie them on tight. Put on the 2nd pair and then tie them on. Repeat with the 3rd.
Next, text your boyfriend. Ask him to pick a number between 5 and 30. Whatever he says, set a timer for that number of minutes. Only when the timer runs out can you start taking your pants off.

Oh nice idea, I will try that for sure <3

MisterMarkX

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 19, 2018
A strong minty toothpaste on your clit, rub it in well until it starts to tingle, and then no touch until the tingling stops.

Featured Threads

New Personals