Young Dom Looking for female sub / little

Subdreamer

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 2, 2016
Hello everyone!

I'm Tristan, an 18 year old Dom and daddy from the netherlands. I'm a caring person, and not really a sadist. I also love ropes by the way. If you're interested, I'll tell more about myself.

Now let's talk about you. With you I mean my sub to be. You are not here to have some quick fun and run off. You are here to be trained and serve your Dom. I can have long discussions with you about everything, from cooking to politics to books. A huge plus is a good sense of humor. Another plus is a love for bondage, although we won't do that much, because it's a cyber dom-sub relationship. You can be unsure, I understand that. I'm a caring, but-strict-when-necessary Dom . I don't mind about skin colour or religion, I don't care about breast size or hair size. The thing I care about is inside you. I care about your mental health and status. I want someone who shows their true them to me, not just acting like you want to serve me/be my sub.*

If you're interested, leave a message, or Kik me. I respect safewords and limits. We will have a good talk before we start, so both partners know what they're getting into. I prefer a young woman, no males. For further info, please Kik me.

If you're from the netherlands, we could also meet in real life maybe. I won't bite ;-)

Kik: Subdreamer017

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Anyone on kinktalk can view your profile and in turn all your previous posts. You identified as slave seeking dommes for the better part of last year. Now you're a Dom seeking sub girls. So are you Dom, sub, or switch?
You tell nothing here about your experience as a Dom. Like zero. You post lots of potential qualities and claims of how you are as a Dom but seem to have no actual live experience in the lifestyle based on your posts. Yes you can have bondage with online if you do some research there are lots of self tie instructions out there. Again this shows lack of experience.
I don't normally base experience on age but at the age of just 18 there isn't so much you could have been active in thus far. That is something you need to be open and honest about with any future subs. Especially when you claim that you can "train" them. A dom and sub both with little to no experience is a dangerous combo for both involved. I'd suggest some research and maybe a mentor so that you can learn some yourself before attempting to take on a sub of your own.
Good luck on your exploration.

Featured Threads

New Personals