Ways to creatively punish my little

IfritLeonheart

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 12, 2014
So, as the title of the thread already says, I'm looking for creative ways to punish my little for being naughty, cheeky and occasionally bratty. She's come to enjoy the comfort and safety of things being long distance and online, and because of it she has a tendency to be more bratty, naughty and cheeky whenever we're voice chatting and camming at the same time. So, for the doms that also had this, what did you do to punish your submissive whenever she was being bratty or otherwise disobedient? Give me ideas and I may use them against her.

Help a fellow dom out here.

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
Well, I have found that the most effective punishment for her would be he no contact rule.

Just determine an amount of time where you would have no contact, tell her about it, and start he punishment immediately, without waiting for her reply.

If she complaints or excuses herself, do not reply until the time you told her is up.

A word of warning, however. There might be times when it is important for the well being of your little to interrupt your punishment. I have only encountered that condition once, but I did have encountered it. Pay attention to her.

IfritLeonheart

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 12, 2014
I've not tested this yet, but here's the thing, I know for a fact that wouldn't work. It would cause more of a distance I feel like than it's worth using this punishment. And from what I've read online, a lot of other Daddy Doms say that this punishment is no good. You want a little to need you, rather than be able to be alone. Thank you for the suggestion, but I'll rather look for other forms of more sexual punishments than this.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
The no contact punishment will only cause distance and further confusion. Lazy doms use this method. Most times claiming its punishment but In actuality they're playing with other while she's being "punished". Your subs safety and wellbeing should always be top priority. Cutting her off and not allowing contact is a danger to her. If you want to use time off as punishment do it in another way. For example. You said you're online only. So skype calls right? When in call instead of fun time. You explain that she's going to stand against the wall facing the wall for a set time with the cam aimed at her as you oversee it. Then she knows you're there and you're able to assess her wellbeing. Make sure to explain to her that this is time that could be spent playing instead but since she disobeyed she's losing out on that.

IfritLeonheart

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 12, 2014
The no contact punishment will only cause distance and further confusion. Lazy doms use this method. Most times claiming its punishment but In actuality they're playing with other while she's being "punished". Your subs safety and wellbeing should always be top priority. Cutting her off and not allowing contact is a danger to her. If you want to use time off as punishment do it in another way. For example. You said you're online only. So skype calls right? When in call instead of fun time. You explain that she's going to stand against the wall facing the wall for a set time with the cam aimed at her as you oversee it. Then she knows you're there and you're able to assess her wellbeing. Make sure to explain to her that this is time that could be spent playing instead but since she disobeyed she's losing out on that.

That's what I did for the one time she was disobedient recently. I made her put on her clamps, put in her lush vibrator and tailplug and make her give a dildo she slapped onto the wall some oral satisfaction, all while her back was facing me so I could enjoy her amazing ass. Still, thank you however for this bit. I may use this instead next time without the oral satisfaction and all that. She learned however from my punishment it seems.

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
I've not tested this yet, but here's the thing, I know for a fact that wouldn't work. It would cause more of a distance I feel like than it's worth using this punishment. And from what I've read online, a lot of other Daddy Doms say that this punishment is no good. You want a little to need you, rather than be able to be alone. Thank you for the suggestion, but I'll rather look for other forms of more sexual punishments than this.

:D

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

subzzzero said:
[/QUTOE]

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

IfritLeonheart said:
That's what I did for the one time she was disobedient recently. I made her put on her clamps, put in her lush vibrator and tailplug and make her give a dildo she slapped onto the wall some oral satisfaction, all while her back was facing me so I could enjoy her amazing ass. Still, thank you however for this bit. I may use this instead next time without the oral satisfaction and all that. She learned however from my punishment it seems.

You guys are hilarious! Lazy doms?

Please!

Don't you know that no contact is as hard for me as for my little? No, it is harder... It is harder because I have to fight the temptation to reply her constant attempts at convincing me to lift her punishment. And I have to do it out of love for her...

We are only talking about 24 hours no contact, here, or 48 perhaps... Not something like 2400 (100 days)!

What if you girls enjoy pain and humiliation? What if even if you gave her the most painful and humiliating stuff if will feel to her only as a reward?

What if she sometimes she decides she doesn't feel owned, so she defies you and deliberately disobeys your orders to see if you will punish her, hoping for a painful or humiliating (or better yet, both) punishment?

I tell you what's the best thing to do in one of those situations, you do the one thing that is warranted she will not enjoy, no matter what! But one thing that would still make her feel your authority and force her to respect you.

And respect she will... It may be hard, but after the no contact period is over, you will end up with a hungry respectful kitten who is approaching to you trustingly, knowing that you will give her the food and love she so desperately earns for, and she will not run all over you and to to you as she pleases...

Yes, I understand that this is not always the case, It might be necessary to implement other sorts of punishment... But calling the most effective punishment that there is, a punishment for lazy doms?

Pardon me, but I got to keep laughing!

:D :D

KinkTalk won't let me use any more emoticosns, so...

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Guys! That was the most laugh I have had in more than a century... Literally! Thank you!

Featured Threads

New Personals