Figging

naughtyslut83

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 4, 2018
Has anyone ever tried figging as a punishment? I'm curious about it. I get off on a little bit of pain, so I'm wondering how intense it is. A punishment shouldn't feel good....

shadew21

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 1, 2013
It depends on how deep and how much you put in. The burn is a gradual burn that builds again depending on how long you have it in. Now i mean gradual as in not 5 minutes barely tingle but with a minute its burning but not like toothpaste where it is an instant burn. Then it feels like a heated burn and sting.

CuriouslyInterested

Verified Dragon
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Jan 12, 2015
Midwest
This is one you're just going to have to try for yourself. Everyone's reactions will be different. I've seen and heard it greatly effect people, but for me it's barely a distraction. It causes ZERO pain, and no real discomfort either.

Reactions: raenef

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
As mentioned above the reaction to these type of irritants is very variable.
One of the main factors with ginger is how fresh it is, there are also a number of different varieties. Added to that personal sensitivity and you get something that can range from (as above) "barely notice it" to "the most excruciating pain ever".
If you want to test your own sensitivity without risking your bum cut a finger size chunk and tuck it in the corner of your mouth. Within a minute or so you should feel some sort of tingling. This will give you a good gauge as to how intensely your body reacts to the active compounds and being in your mouth you can quickly stop it if its getting too much.

NotDeadButClose

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 22, 2019
I find the figging sensation to be QUITE strong. It's definitely a slow build that incorporates best into a punishment session. Pairing it with a caning or spanking is fantastic as clenching will send a jolt of pain through your body. Why not give it a try and report back?

A bit of practical advice: Find a thick piece of ginger and cut a healthy notch in the middle to hold it in place. Make certain it's strong enough to not break off into the body. Get a few pieces of ginger as it may take a few attempts to cut it right. Another thing to experiment with it letting it age in the fridge after skinning it. The sensation will differ!

Have fun!

Reactions: spkmibtm

Norbmi

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 15, 2019
I find the figging sensation to be QUITE strong. It's definitely a slow build that incorporates best into a punishment session. Pairing it with a caning or spanking is fantastic as clenching will send a jolt of pain through your body. Why not give it a try and report back?

A bit of practical advice: Find a thick piece of ginger and cut a healthy notch in the middle to hold it in place. Make certain it's strong enough to not break off into the body. Get a few pieces of ginger as it may take a few attempts to cut it right. Another thing to experiment with it letting it age in the fridge after skinning it. The sensation will differ!

Have fun!

Those are some nice tips for me as well! Thanks a lot!

Featured Threads

New Personals