Building an orgasm ruining vibrator?

SendNudes

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 17, 2016
My hobby is to build electronics stuff, and I've heard that you can do a DIY vibrator, as a Tease and Denial fetishist I wondered if it would be possible to sense an orgasm, through analyzing heart rate or breath and programming a vibrator that automatically gives you the most unsatisfying orgasm possible. Maybe you could even make it automatically edge you

CuriouslyInterested

Verified Dragon
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Jan 12, 2015
Midwest
While I suppose almost anything is possible theoretically, this one I'd assume not, at least in a general public sense with those triggers.

Heart rate will vary depending on activity, not just arousal. Any activity done to achieve an edge or play such as moving arms, riding something, stroking something, etc. is going to raise the heart rate. And pain can also trigger rises in heart rate. There isn't going to be a magic threshold heart rate where orgasm happens. Here is what one woman's fitbit recorded, her heart rate during orgasm was similar to when she was riding him. http://www.womenshealthmag.co.uk/se...heart-rate-during-sex-normal-sex-is-shocking/

Also respiration rate will vary so programming by breath is also unlikely. Plus the individual variations such as some people hold their breath or breathe faster while edging or approaching orgasm.

I suppose with a lot of individual testing and programming, you could probably rig up something fairly accurate for an individual to use in controlled circumstances, but even then I don't think it would be completely in control of the orgasm/lack there of.

Some sort of pressure sensor that measured contradictions of a vagina or similar movement around the shaft of a penis is likely to be more accurate. Again though, people twitch and clench, there are going to be false triggers,

That said, something could definitely be used for tease and denial as long as edge/orgasm wasn't the main goal. I imagine frustration would mount very high if the vibrator shut off even when someone is merely approaching an edge, not always allowed to quite reach it.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
While I echo CuriouslyIntereste's comments that this is an almost impossible thing to nail down from a physiological perspective I suggest you investigate using Arduino based systems for this.
There are a huge array of sensors for these devices that can be used for bio feedback, I use a lot of Arduino based systems in my research work and find it the fastest and most adaptable way to build. Most importantly all the "smarts" are in the software so it can be easily tuned to each individual, once you work out what you need to track of course!

Good luck with your project and please let us know if you do work something out.

Featured Threads

New Personals