dariodragon7

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 13, 2015
32 year old dominant male seeking a submissive female under 40

This ad is valid WORLDWIDE so not only for people in the Central Europe area

Hello everyone! My name is Dario and I'm a 32 years old Dom from Italy. I'm 1,77m tall, and weight about 60kg. I have black straight hairs and deep greenish eyes. I'm straight so I'm into girls only though I'm developing an interest in straight submissive couples too (male/female).

In my vanilla life, I'm a geek, I love playing videogames and watching anime, i enjoy swimming and going out with friends. I'm an almost graduated university student and I study history and italian literature because I plan to work as a teacher. I love animals and especially I'm a cat lover (i have four of which three females and one male), I deeply respect nature and all life (though I'm not a vegetarian). I really enjoy talking about anything except politics which i find boring.

For further infos about me and my private life you will know once we get to talk to each other more in private.

I've been into this lifestyle for over six years now and I'm still finding out new things about this world and what interests me of it. I have only one experience of "in person" BDSM, since all my relationships has been online only, and for now I'm willing to keep looking for online relationships only (this might change if I will get along really with you).

Now as what involves my Dominance, I picture myself as a Sex Dominant. My main interests are everything involving: the sexual side, dress up control, daily routine control (work can discussed accordingly), and costume play. I will make a pretty detailed list with my main kinks, but I'm willing to try most fetishes and kinks, so feel free to suggest anything right away if you wish to try something. Anyway I'll add a list of my main kinks.

I'm willing to accept both newbies and experienced sub/slaves, since I've trained some newbies and some experienced slaves as well, it all depends on you, I don't apply a fixed behavior and I try to adapt to each situation differently.

As for what I'm looking for, this involves different things.

First: I'm not looking for something particular regarding body shapes or races, so it doesen't matter if you are black or white, thin or plump, since that is not something I take into consideration. Age is important instead, as I won't accept slaves/subs younger then 18 and older than 35 (for couples the age range is extended to 45).

Second: My slave/sub should be provided with a camera and/or possibly a webcam but not necessarily. I'm aware that taking pics and videos is a limit for most of you, but shouldn't be for who commits to me, since collecting pics and videos is one of my kinks. I'm not expecting anyone to send pictures right away the first time, but I expect it to happen sooner or later, so if it's a soft limit we can work on it, if it's an hard limit we better both save time. I have a webcam and camera myself to be correct. This is not negotiable.

Third: I want trust. I believe that trust is the basis in these kind of relationships, and since as i said before i expect pics and videos made on purpose to please me, as proofs for tasks or for punishments, there need to be total trust between us. I will never share online any pics or videos of you and they will only be for my personal pleasure. I realize that trust can't be obtained over a day or two, so I'm willing to take our time and give space to know each other better and see if trust can be achieved or if it's better to quit.

Fourth: My slave/sub must to be open to try new things and new kinks, since I'm really open to try new things as well. I don't want limits to be pushed, not right away at least or even at all, but trying and experimenting new things surely keeps things spicy and interesting, and won't make the routine fall into something boring.

Fifth: I expect some kind of control. I'm not interested into having an hard or total control, but I want a good amount of control over a couple of things, and in particular orgasms, dress up etc, we can agree and discuss over this matter, but I just want to be clear that I expect some kind of control (even total) over a some of these aspects.

I will set some rules, especially about daily routine. I don't have a set amount of rules, since I prefer to adapt them to every single situation, and of course they won't interfere with work, family and friends or school. Breaking them will result in a scolding or a punishment.

I am monogamous and I'm not looking for a poly relationship, and I expect my slave/sub to do the same. I'm not looking for a short term partner. I'm not hoping for a life long relationships, but at least I expect it last long enough, since i will be investing my time on it.

Do not disappear. If you are busy and have to be gone for hours or days let me know in advance, and same goes if you are not interested anymore, I prefer to be at least informed so I can start looking again instead of waiting for you. If you disappear without warning and then come back after days, the relationship is over. I'm honest and I expect the same in return.

I'm looking for a slave/sub. Not a switch or a bottom or an occasional kinkster. If you have a dominating side, push it aside while dealing with me, because any of these behaviors will be punished. We will talk, communicate, be friends and all but I'm the Dom and you are below me, always. I will respect you as a person and your limits, but you will respect my role and i will get the last word.

An important issue is that my time zone is GMT +1 so whoever is outside Europe should be aware that we might have some time difference (it's not a problem for me, because i will try to adapt to yours as much as I can, so I expect you to put some efforts on it as well).

My main (not all) fetishes are:

- Costume play
- Posing
- Teasing
- Pics and videos collection
- Sex play
- Orgasm control/denial
- Dress control
- Tits and nipples torture
- Daily routine control
- Feets torture
- Ass and Pussy spanking
- Clothespins
- Ice cubes
- Forced masturbation
- Forced nudity
- Mouth gag
- Blindfold
- Body writings
- Writings
- Kneeling

For the rest of my fetishes ask in private

My limits are:

- Blood
- Scat
- Vomit
- Family & friends
- Illegal
- Breath play
- Diapers
- Period play
- Watersport
- Messy
- Knife play

I'm totally serious on this matter. This profile is not for playing or getting laid, and I'm not looking for occasional play partners or just for some kinks or fuck buddies. I'm here for something genuine and hopefully long enough. I might not be the best and most experienced Dom over this site, but I am REAL and HONEST.

The medias I use to talk are mainly Kik, Whatsapp and Skype, and some private messages here. I will give my contacts infos only after knowing you better. I will give them away only when I feel you are convinced and really interested.

I guess that's enough for my introduction. Thanks for making it this far, I hope this wasn't too long. If you wish to know more about me just ask and I'll reply to anyone.

Have a nice day!

• Kinks:
Costume play, Posing, Teasing, Pics and videos collection, Sex play, Orgasm control/denial, Dress control, Tits and nipples torture, Daily routine control, Feets torture, Ass and Pussy spanking, Clothespins, Ice cubes, Forced masturbation, Forced nudity, Mouth gag, Blindfold, Body writings, Writings, Kneeling

• Experience:
I've been into this world for now more then six years. Before that date I've read several blogs, but I kept my nature hidden inside me. After a particular event happened, I decide it was time for me to free my Dominant nature, I talked with some Dominants, and started my training with short term slaves online (mostly owned by other Dominants willing to train me). Three years ago I started my life as a Dominant, and so far I only had online experience (local play is hard to find here sadly). I owned a few short term slaves, but my most important experiences I made with 5 slaves which I only consider to have been my property since they lasted long enough to develop a relationship. Even though I think I have enoigh experience on my shoulders, I'm always open to learning and to try new things and in this my slaves can have an active part.

• Limits:
Blood, Scat, Vomit, Family & friends, Illegal, Piss, Breath play, Diapers, Period play, Watersport, Messy, Knife play

Featured Threads

New Personals