kissing in a dominant way.

Duke16

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 2, 2017
does anybody know how to kiss a girl in a dominant way?
i want to get in more of a sub dom relation ship with my gf but i first want to see how she reacts to this. if you have any questions go ahead and ask me.

Caguioa747

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 31, 2019
For me, Kissing is a form or sign of love so it should come out naturally that you dont need to be "dominant"?

Jelineex

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 31, 2019
I understand that each of us has a preference when it comes to love expressions. Every act gets different reaction. It's our way of showing our love and giving them satisfaction is mostly our concern. I think what's important in a relationship is the ability to sustain it with honesty and commitment to make it work. Kissing a person with a touch of love is always valuable than making a dominant kiss without love.

GioMatos

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 31, 2019
If you want to turn your relationship into a dom sub kind of thing, I think you should talk about it with your girlfriend first to see how she feels instead of just kissing her dominantly just to see how she reacts. Not everyone is into that, so you could freak her out if you do it like that, especially if you're relationship has always been a traditional one.

Caguioa747

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 31, 2019
If you want to turn your relationship into a dom sub kind of thing, I think you should talk about it with your girlfriend first to see how she feels instead of just kissing her dominantly just to see how she reacts. Not everyone is into that, so you could freak her out if you do it like that, especially if you're relationship has always been a traditional one.

communication is always the key for a healthy relationship. I think no harm will be done if you gonna ask your partner.

Reactions: GioMatos

New Personals