Pussy/Ass stuffing ideas

sarah111

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Aug 14, 2016
I would appreciate if someone could provide a few ideas on what things can be inserted in my ass and pussy. It should be wide enough to strech them and long enough that I feel them deep inside me. The items should be easily available at home. Any ideas that you can think of are appreciated. I will try out as many items as I can and if you wish, I can provide a report for them too. Double stuffing ideas are also welcome.

PS: please don't suggest hair brush, bottles, tooth brush, cucumber and pens. Please suggest things which will hit the g-spot or nerves.

Last edited:

hard2290

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 6, 2012
Try a banana, the handle of a hammer, the remote of your tv, a Deodorant, a bottle or use a lot of pens

Jpf234

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 14, 2016
mine from getdare
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=270268

Wink pencil dare great for solo, streaching holes and for slaves
simple rules you'll all post a picture of your results on kinktalk no face needed we won't even know who you are unless you're brave.

go to the shops and buy some big packets of new unsharpened(that's important) pencils (they can have erasers).
all you have to do is insert them one at a time into either your pussy or ass until you can't fit anymore. (I'm guessing if you're a guy you'll probably choose ass)

take a picture of your hole full of and upload it with the number of pencils (so we don't have to count) on kinktalk
with a title with the words getdare somewhere in the heading

if you want extra fun take a guess of how many before hand. if you reach it you can get yourself a treat (or if you're a slave a reward i guess). if you don't we get a treat
you can ask for a punishment in a new thread
or upload a humiliating photo of yourself along with it.
hell lets turn the punishment into a game too huh
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...63#post2339363

have fun and reply if you accept tell us ho it goes
and have fun

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
one of my subs we used to use like a beaded pearl type necklace stuffed inside with some of it hanging out. It teased her all day long she had a love/hate relationship with it

An inactive user

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 11, 2012
How about a whisker or a big hairbrush with the brush inside. Love to see those views or bread the reports.

Jpf234

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 14, 2016
Quick and easy

Health and safety put condoms on all item except ice

Supper curved banana and cucumber both straight out of the fridge the banana in your pussy the cucumber in your ass now to add more stimulation if you have any if it's going well put a sausage or ice up your pussy as well.
When your done put it all back in the fridge

JamesVaret

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 27, 2016
You could take a condom, fill it up with water and use it as some sort of dildo

hcfist

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 8, 2011
one of most favourite things of my EXGF was cel phone. She loved to stuff things completelly in her pussy. But she used many other things like alarm clock, big glass egg, doll smaller than barbie but it didnt fit whole. shoe, red bull and cola can pad from playstation...

Hurricane

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 17, 2016
Won't stretch too much, but it will make you feel full. Ice cubes up your ass and then a plug. It's like holding an enema, just be careful when using ice

Featured Threads

New Personals