Little looking for a Daddy

snow81

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 5, 2017
Hi! I'm an 18-year-old female little looking for a Daddy. my little age is around 3-5 years old. I like giving up my decisions and control and in some ways sexual stuff but not all the time. I am sometimes bratty and need someone strict to keep me in my place. I'm looking for a cute, fun, but also strict Daddy between 21-35. PM me if you are interested, we can chat and get to know each other

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Welcome to kinktalk.
It will help if you specify if you're seeking online or local real life only. Either way you'll be flooded with offers.
lots of guys are here for an easy fap session so be cautious here are some red flags to clue you in:
-immediate friend requests with no convo or detailed messages.
-demanding you submit to them
-requesting or demanding pics
-automatically assuming youre under thier ownership and treating you as such
-requesting personal info
-those not willing to put time in to getting to know you, your likes dislikes limits etc
most are just seekign a naive girl they hope to scoop up use and discard.
youll be able to see patterns as your inbox floods. the block button will be your best friend
-be cautious of the ones who claim they can "mentor" you or " train" you when their profile and previous posts show no proof of experience. A new sub with a guy posing as a "dom" is dangerous for both involved.
-remember on the site here and most kink related platforms the guys outnumbered the girls more then 50 to 1. So you'll have loads to sort through and lots of desperation as each makes their attempt at you.
-50 shades brought a lot of people into the lifestyle exploration but it gave a false sense of what the life is about. There are several guys who are abusive users and mask that behind the title of a " Dom"
-check people's profile and read their previous posts here to get a feel for who they are and what they're seeking. One who copy pastes the same desperate one liner plea for a sub over an over without any real contribution is probably not going to put anymore effort than that into his submissive.

Featured Threads

New Personals