26/f needs to be punished

naughtyspanko5

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 31, 2017
I've been naughty and deserve to be hit. Please assign me a punishment.

I have the following implements: Paddle, hairbrush, bath brush, wooden paddle, leather paddle, cane, belt, wooden spoon, plastic spatula, flogger, riding crop

The following body parts can take impact at the following levels of impact:
Ass - heavy impact
Thighs - medium impact
Back - Medium impact
Tits - light to medium impact
Pussy- light impact
Face - light impact (hand slaps only)

I am also open to receiving scolding/humiliation, corner time, mouth soaping, line writing, and other ideas you may have.

Last edited:

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Something for variety that's almost Always overlooked. A most extreme effective pain can come From the tops of the feet. Use your cane or riding crop and strike on the top of the bare foot between your ankle and toes. This is a very effective form of pain for those who enjoy being spanked elsewhere and need a real punishment to help them see the error of their ways.

Also I think you typo'd on your last line and it's supposed to be face not fact. Good luck on the Punishments you'll receive. It was a well thought out very detailed excellent post.

lurker54321

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 19, 2017
30 Hard hits to your ass with the leather paddle then 5 to each tit with that paddle, then 5 to each tit with the flogger, then 10 to your pussy with the flogger and finish with 5 on your pussy with the leather paddle, ideally with the last hit being hard to finish.

Have fun. for humiliation you could send me some after pics :)

Dreamer0fheaven

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 2, 2018
Master

If you are seeking a Master to dominate you. Kik me @dreamer0fheaven. Im caring and a respectful Master.
Females and males are welcome.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
If you are seeking a Master to dominate you. Kik me @dreamer0fheaven. Im caring and a respectful Master.
Females and males are welcome.

In no way does this post suggest she's wanting a master. She clearly states she wants punished and gives specific detail as to what's available for use. There are plenty of ads with people seeking others. Attention to detail is a trait of a quantity Dom/master.

decadent

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 21, 2017
Lets start off with some spankings off different sorts.

20 to your ass with the paddle, 6 hand slaps to your face, 20 to your thighs and tits with the plastic spatula, 25 with the flogger to your back and ass, then 5 with the riding crop to your tits, 15 to your ass, 10 to your thighs and then 5 to your pussy.

Additionally you are to stand naked facing a wall for 30 mins. Your nose is to touch the wall throughout and you are to hold your hands behind your back.

Finally, you are to write out 5 humiliating sentences about yourself onto a piece of paper. (Do share the senteneces here as well ) and then copy them out so that you fill out 2 sides with them.

Featured Threads

New Personals