Looking for female or male dom

Littleem

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 5, 2018
Hi, I’m 19, wanting to learn more about the lifestyle. I have my bdsm ratings on my about me. Pm if interested only serious people please. I prefer someone between 18-29.

Hard limits:
Beastility
Scat
Diapers
Pee
Family
Social suicide
Cutting
Blood

Limits:
Public (could change)

I’m still learning limits so I’m up to try new stuff. I need someone who will be patient and understanding. Thank you

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
hello i would love to be your dom

You're a sub. Every other single post you've made was you identifying as sub slave. Did you suddenly change when you saw a new girl available to try and fool? I could understand if your profile said switch. But this reply just comes off like you're looking for ass of any kind.

jimmi.2345

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 7, 2017
You're a sub. Every other single post you've made was you identifying as sub slave. Did you suddenly change when you saw a new girl available to try and fool? I could understand if your profile said switch. But this reply just comes off like you're looking for ass of any kind.

i just wanted to be her slave as well when she will reply

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
i just wanted to be her slave as well when she will reply

She posted an ad here seeking a dom. You said "I'll be your Dom" yet now when called out on it you suddenly want to sub to her? This post doesn't suggest in any way shape or form she wants a sub or slave. It's pretty clear. Slow down and read stuff. And remember anyone can see you profile and all the previous posts you've made here. Makes it hard to play both sides and not get caught.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Anyways apologies for distracting your post OP. Good luck on your search. Trust your gut and research up on potentials before accepting them

Featured Threads

New Personals