Maximillian

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 23, 2017
19/male/slave seeks 18-35/female/mistress in (see post) (serious replies only)​

Slut Boy Looking For Mistress

Hello all, thank you for taking the time to read my advertisement.
Now before i get into the main part of the add just some quick info:
I have posted on here before looking for a mistress, and i was overjoyed when i found one.Unfortunately, after i had completed a number of tasks and sent various "photographs" she then stopped communicating wiht me.This has happened quite a number of times and without wishing to sound like I am winging, its quite disheartening.
So in order to try and avoid this i have come up with a few steps to help get everything running smoothly.(See later in the post)

The Main Add
SO here we go,
I am a 19-year-old student from London England.I am fairly new to this and whilst i do have limits and so forth i am always open to trying new things so just ask me if i want to try something new if you have a particular kink you want to try.
I am not that in shape and if im honest i could lose a bit off weight,i am blond with blue eyes, and around 1:83 m tall.

What I Am Looking For​

I am looking for a mistress between the ages of 18 to 35 ish (give or take)
I would prefer you to be in Europe as that is where i reside but i can be flexible.
Also, it would be great if you were active as often as possible (daily?)
And strict, no letting me off lightly!

I should also add that i have an instagram account that can be used to expose me if needed for punishment or other reason.

Semi-Public,humiliation,degradation,light pain,bondage,daily task/rules,positions,being controled,being exposed (open to new things)

Dislikes:Heavy pain,full public,CBT

Limits (might be open to break,will have to see):
Family,Friends,permanent,illegal

If you are interested here are those steps i mentioned earlier:
I have no problem sending photos vids or even going on cam at some point,but i would like you to send me a pic of you holding i sign saying I own Mark (my name) you dont have to show your face but it would be nice.

If you are interested please either message me on kik (best for me) Rexpiger
or email me [email protected]

Featured Threads

New Personals