using a broken girl

itsfunwhentheybeg

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 27, 2013
itsfunwhentheybeg4.tumblr.com
Recently I connected online (on another website) with what I've come to term an 'abuse whore' or 'broken girl'. I'm talking real abuse, not that ill-defined & fuzzy gray area hovering between bdsm & actual abuse – often described as 'consensual non-consent'. No, I'm talking about people who were abused as children & now, as adults, are still seeking out abusive relationships.

The person in question is a 34-year-old married business executive who feels like she's an 11-year-old trapped in an adult body. (11 was the age at which her mother started abusing her.)

Like most broken girls, this woman doesn't want to be 'fixed' or 'saved'. And I don't want to fix her, either. I've learned over the past few years that I like to degrade & hurt broken girls. Like most abuse whores, her abuse as a child was the only emotional attention she got at all from the person in power, her mother. (Father was usually away on business.) Unconsciously, she's afraid to be fixed – without abuse, there's nothing. This woman WANTS to be my emotional-punching bag.

What makes this unusual is that there was no sexual component to the abuse. 'Just' physical beatings, usually with a wooden spoon, and heavy, heavy psychological abuse – name-calling, shaming, etc. This woman has made it clear that she doesn't want any sexual component to our online relationship.

I'm looking for any suggestions on how to inflict psychological & emotional pain on this woman, along with 'low-impact' real life tasks that will help her reinforce her feelings of inferiority. [Note: please don't assume I don't have any ideas of my own in this area. But for me degrading a woman is extremely sexual and, this being uncharted territory for me, I figured I'd put the subject up for discussion to see what others might think.]

Constraints: Mainly, can't endanger her job or marriage (that's right, hubby has no idea his wife hates herself like this). So, nothing public, nothing which could lead to her being identified, nothing which could leave marks, and so on. Nothing sexual, either, for the time being, anyway.

Note: unlike me, this woman is not a misogynist. She doesn't hate all women, just herself.

DomMaster007

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 24, 2014
I think that you should do something get mother did to her then add a sexual twist to it when she is ready for thsy

Featured Threads

New Personals