My New Experience: Thoughts and Processes

Bunn13

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 23, 2014
I have only recently stumbled upon the submissive lifestyle. In my short experience so far, I have been opened up to a wonderful new universe full of happiness, experimentation, and a brand new outlook on life. I realize that I am happiest when I let my dominant take over my decisions such as what to eat, what to wear, and small daily tasks like when to make my bed. I have learned a new respect for him. I want to look my best, try my hardest, and be everything for him and more. Alas, I am only human and bound to err. I have come to appreciate the punishments I receive because I learn something new from each one. I feel invigorated from this whole experience. With him, I have the strength and new found confidence to face the world and take it in from different points of view so that it isn't so black and white. I hope that I can continue to learn from him for a very, very long time.

What were some of you guys first experiences like in a dom/sub relationship? I'd love to hear your stories. :)

autumnmarie612

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 29, 2014
Garland, TX
I adore being my Masters Pup. And I personally think that most people believe that BDSM is nothing but chains, whips, and abuse (thank you 50 Shades). But it all depends on the people in the relationship. My Master is very kind to me and he's apart of the minority of men/Doms that actually find chubby girls attractive. Sorry, I'm rambling. But he treats me well, and I love hearing/reading his praises and or compliments. And since starting recently like you, I feel a lot happier, more complete, and free-er.

Featured Threads

New Personals