(Malaysia) Kuala Lumpur: M/Dom/40 (household) seeks F/Sub/Under 50 in area ~ Male looking for a sub slave

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Dominant
Region
All other regions

klman

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 24, 2014
Malaysia
40 year old dominant male seeking a submissive female under 50

First of all, thank u for taking your time to read my post.

Hi,I'm male and 40yrs. I'm Chinese but prefers spoken English at any time.

I am interested in bdsm especially being a master to a slave that I'm looking for. She can be from any where but of course, being local is preferred. I've taken into liking knotting from paracords. And have learned some knotting skills from knottyboys and other sites. I would love to knot a collar for my slave when the time of mutual understanding relationship and friendship is established. I like to give out tasks to my slave or sub which she will perform her very best. If she is local here with me, then we can go out for a date or a mission to perform tasks that would excites us both.

If u are interested,pls pm me or add me on
kik: boundyou

• Kinks:
knotting, orgasm control, pet play, erotic photography, outdoor adventure, role play

• Experience:
Gotten a blowjob while driving on the highway, knotted and collared an ex-sub (she's gone off to start a new career in Dubai), kinky instruction missions (example: instructed newbie to walk nude only in high heels in public toilet), instructed newbie to orgasm in office toilet and other simple tasks

• Limits:
no blood, no permanent scars, no scat

Attachments

• leash.jpg
    leash.jpg
    165.7 KB · Views: 2

Featured Threads

New Personals