long plug

mybedirtygirl

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 21, 2014
i want to make something that is long like a dildo but has a bulb at the end to plug my ass, any suggestions?

Dom6BDSM

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 24, 2011
North Europe
Usually people don't use long tools there because of health concerns. A dildo is to rigid.

If you want something longer why not use anal beads ?

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Actually the carrot suggestion is good, I have made many odd dildos out of carrots in the past. If you can find some really big ones (usually sold for juicing or horses!) they can be carved into all sorts of fun shapes with nothing more than a potato peeler. You should be able to craft what you describe like that. They dont last all that long as they go soft after a while but as they are so cheap just toss the used one away and carve another.

shylocke

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 15, 2014
Don't use a carrot. They can actually cut you. Go to bad dragon.com. they have what you want.

mybedirtygirl

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 21, 2014
thank you but i cant affored anything on bad dragon. and i dont like useing caroots becuse thay break and cant be used more then once

goodolboy82

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 13, 2012
Have you considered using an ice dildo? Freeze water in a condom or water bottle and the. Use your hand and a hair dryer to shape it any way you want. They are only single use but they are easy enough to make.

Featured Threads

New Personals