I have lost my Sub, my twin flame...help?

PowerfulOne88

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 22, 2015
Topeka
I am having a serious problem dealing with the loss of my sub. She became so much more than that, she was perfect for me, my twin flame.
I do not use the word love lightly. In my entire life I have used it in regards to only two women (not family). I love this woman! As much as I love her she loves me! She needs me, with me her life was whole, complete. Without me she has broken her greatest promise to herself, she has questioned her will to live.
She had to leave me. Thank god she was strong enough to because with all the strength I have, and I possess more than most men can fathom, I would not have been strong enough to leave her. She is my addiction.
The twist is I have a family. Wife and three kids. Three kids that I made my most iron clad promise to. To always be there, to raise them each and everyday, to put them to bed and rise with them. Even for the most perfect woman who will ever be in my life I will not break my promise to them, they are innocent and deserve everything good life has to offer.
My Pet and I spent large amounts of time together (more waking time than I was spending with my wife) but in the end I would always have to leave her alone. I hated it every time I left her and she broke into pieces without me there to hold her together. We became dependent on each other.
We now have no contact, cold turkey complete separation. Blocked from phones, social media etc. But we still live minutes away from each other, I still drive by just to see her house! I do not cry, now I can't stop. I am an eternal optimist, now I fear my optimistic nature is fading away.
I see countless articles and advice for subs who lose their Dom. But what about that rare Dom who loses not only his Sub but his twin flame? How do I deal with this, the worst loss of my life?

Last edited:

Greenhills

• Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Sep 13, 2015
Never easy thinking you've found the perfect one that compliments you so well only to have it end.
Just try to focus on why this outcome is better for you both and hopefully each day is a little less painful.

PowerfulOne88

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 22, 2015
Topeka
Thanks to those who pm'd me. I also had a chance to sit down and talk with a couple of true friends. Here is the advice I've received in a nutshell:

Keep busy and give it time. The wound may never heal completely but it will get better.

Go be with your true love. Most people never get a chance to find such a rare gift. Your kids will love you unconditionally. If you don't go to her you will live a miserable life.

Find someone to fuck the shit out of, then fuck her again and again.

Blow up her car and her next boyfriend car!! (Obviously not an option but I'm pretty sure the friend who told me this was dead serious!!)

keatin

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 11, 2016
england
update

Thanks to those who pm'd me. I also had a chance to sit down and talk with a couple of true friends. Here is the advice I've received in a nutshell:

Keep busy and give it time. The wound may never heal completely but it will get better.

Go be with your true love. Most people never get a chance to find such a rare gift. Your kids will love you unconditionally. If you don't go to her you will live a miserable life.

Find someone to fuck the shit out of, then fuck her again and again.

Blow up her car and her next boyfriend car!! (Obviously not an option but I'm pretty sure the friend who told me this was dead serious!!)

this go any further? sorry to bring it up if not but i genuinely want to know

Summertime

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Dec 12, 2016
That's so sad. I know that some couples agree on an open relationship, for the sake of their children. Meaning, they agree on living a 'double life', both knowing that. Once their children are old enough, the parents split up. I don't know how old your children are and if that would be an acceptable alternative for you and your wife, but that's the best advice I can offer.

Featured Threads

New Personals