intelligent Male Dominate/Master looking for female sub any body type, age and experience is okay

stevesilence

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 16, 2015
About me​

Hello I am a dominant desperately in search of a female sub to make my own. I am an experienced, understanding and accommodating dominant who can be strict with my sub but at the same time understanding and flexible when it comes to your schedule.

What I Want In A Sub

• I do not discriminate between body or age
  • experience doesn't matter ( I absolutely love fresh meat)
  • Must be willing to send pictures as proof of punishments ( I understand if at first you are uncomfortable )

What To Expect As My Sub​
you Will be given rules that are agreed on by me and you, you will receive maintenance spankings and training. I love to have my subs do anal but if that is a limit for you I understand

If you are interested please PM me or add me on kik xxstevesilencexx skype: stevesilence

stevesilence

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 16, 2015
About me​

Hello I'm Steve a male dominate looking for a female submissive to make my own for online play. All ages and body types are welcomed just as long as you have three holes ;).If its your first time as a sub or third time, experience doesn't matter....oh how I love fresh meat.

As a dominant I am experienced, understanding and accommodating; I'm a dominant who can be strict with my sub but at the same time understanding and caring, unlike most doms out there. I am also flexible when it comes to your schedule.

What A perfect Sub would be for me
  • will be willing to follow rules and give me full control of her body
  • will be willing to carry out weekly spankings
  • will be willing to be broken in by me

What I enjoy doing to my subs​
  • Spankings
  • Figging
  • control...clothing, orgasm, bladder etc.
  • anal, butt plugs anal training ect.
  • Ddlg
  • Diapers
  • Pain, self-punishments
  • force Submission

**you do not need to fit all of those I am basically into everything and its okay if someone of those are limits

Looking forward from hearing from you If please PM me or add me on kik xxstevesilencexx skype: stevesilence

Featured Threads

New Personals