Alexandra

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Jan 21, 2014
18 year old slave female seeking a dominant male of any age

Hello potential Master/Mistress,
My name is Alexandra and I am an 18 year old submissive girl. I am just finishing up my final year of high school, but I am now ready to settle down with a master/mistress whom cares for me greatly and wants to control me. You may have to be patient with me, but I promise to be the best slave girl you have ever had! I am looking to be controlled over a messaging app (which is most preferred such as KIK). Below I will tell you almost everything you need to know about me to apply...

Name: Alexandra (Or whatever you may wish to call me)
Nationality: Canadian
Time Zone: Eastern
KIK Username: alexandra.v. (yes it is .v.)
Height: 5'2
Weight: 110 lbs

My Personality?
I’m shy sometimes, but I open up easily. I'm very accepting and creative. The arts interest me greatly and I love to participate in them.I am very flirty and fun (I would like to think). My friends would say I'm sweet, friendly and kind.

How do I look?
I am a short girl with long light blonde wavy hair that lands a few inches above my bum. I believe I am skinny, and have a tiny build. My breast size is 32 A. I also have bright green eyes and a nice smile (I would like to think).

What do I like?
Masturbation, Orgasm Control, Orgasm Denial, Spanking, Waxplay, Asphyxiation, Pee, Humiliation, Degradation, Rules, Light public, Nipple Clamps, Age play, Worship, Toothpaste, Undergarment control, Toilet control

What do I Dislike?
Severe Pain, Clamps on other parts of my body, Large instertations, Large anal instertations

Limits?
Public, Family and Friends, Scat, Permanent, Blood, Anything that can harm my image

What is my Occupation?
I'm currently a student in high school, working part time in retail.

Do I have experience as a slave?
I am not completely inexperienced. For a couple of years I have done scenes with a few and had one serious master. Things ended due to time zone differences etc. I still have a lot to learn, and I am wiling to try.

How much of my life can you control?
I would prefer not to have all aspects of my life under control. I do have school during the day and would not want to jeopardize my reputation. That being said, we can talk about it and I will tell you what I can and cant do. Ill have a few hours throughout the day which I can submit fully, but I can talk all throughout the day.

Do I have sex toys?
I have a wired bullet vibrator and nipple clamps

My other interests:
In my free time I love to read, party, drink, hang out with my friends, listen to music and have a good time.

Do I do pictures?
I start off with none. An s/m relationship is all about communication and I feel as if pictures take away from communication most of the time. When I feel comfortable I will send pictures without my face. Some pictures of my face may be included when I am clothed later on.

What Am I looking for?
I am looking for a master/mistress who is strict but caring. I need someone to put me in my place and make me feel owned. This can be done with a good set of rules and a real dominant personality. I am looking for someone who is interested in me as a submissive, not just to get themselves off. I want to feel comfortable with you, whether it be to talk about everyday life or things I am comfortable with/not. I want to be able to feel like a whore, but also a good girl. I want you to help me explore new things and open up about my likes. I want to be humiliated but respected. I want to serve someone and please you for the sole purpose of pleasing you.

You should know...
You should know that I DO have a boyfriend (of a year and a half) and if that bothers you we are not meat to s/m. I also may not reply to all ads, but only the ones that are suitable.

Thank you!
To contact e you can KIK me: Alexandra.v.
Or PM me!

• Kinks:
**Listed Above

• Experience:
**Listed Above

• Limits:
**Listed Above

Skolvikestorture

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 28, 2013
Hey if you are still looking I think I can help you with that. Make you feel like a whore but not run you into the ground or crazy.

TorontoDom

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 13, 2014
Master needs your ass!

I'm in Toronto looking for an obedient slave,
What say you ??

CuriouslyInterested

Verified Dragon
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Jan 12, 2015
Midwest
Please check dates so dead threads don't get drug out of the grave. This is two years old and if you look at her profile she hasn't been on the site in over a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Threads

New Personals