pet play advice

bad slave

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 6, 2011
I am interested in exploring Pet Play - but wondered if someone could fill me in on things. Does it have to involve dressing up? Can you mix the behaviour of two animals?

For example I would like to be a dog, and have no issues with spending a couple of hours wandering round the house naked on all fours, drinking from bowls - But I would not want to go outside, so would it be incorrect for me to behave like a cat and use a litter tray when I need a toilet?

What other traits would I have as a dog?

archie21

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 24, 2010
I will chat to you about this... do you have messenger?

bad slave

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 6, 2011
chat

i tend to use skype - is that any good to you?

archie21

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 24, 2010
unfortunately not as I don't have skype.. however never say never.. i will see what I can do... how will you reward me for putting myself out...?

bad slave

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 6, 2011
Pet Play

@Archie - you would of course have the honour of breaking in virgin in pet play. If you would like to PM me with what additional pleasure you might like I will see if I am able to accommodate you sir.

archie21

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 24, 2010
i am now on skype.... i shall pm you my name and you can connect to me..

Mistress_Lucie

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 27, 2012
Newcastle upon Tyne
Pet play can be whatever you want it to be. Some of my friends are full on furries, having spent literally thousands on their fursuits, whereas others are fully naked while indulging in pet play- save for a collar where appropriate.

A sub of mine who's slowly learning to be a pet is allowed to go into the loo, close the door and step back into human mode while in there, as long as she's reverted to puppy before coming out.

Over time we will work on her, and train her to let go fully of these human traits while she's in puppy mode, but as with all things there is a lot of unlearning and deconditioning to be done.

Oh, and just so you know, lots of real dogs have litter trays too. So don't worry about it. Yet.

Lucie xoxo

Featured Threads

New Personals