29 year old experienced master looking for attached female sub

Nick616

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 19, 2015
LHi everyone.

I am Nick, I am a 29 year old master from the UK, I am looking for a female sub for online, I would prefer long term but if someone wants ocasional play i may consider it. Ideally I would like someone who is married or attached as I would like to set task behind his back. I would however never do anything to jeopardise your relationship.
I have many interests and few limits, but all subs limits will be respected and likes will be explored. I do have 14 years experience of online and real time bdsm so i do not lack experience.
As for looks wise, i am 6ft 3, shaved head, have a few tattoo and piercings and in good shape. I would so I have a "rock/punk look" and i have been told i am fairly good looking, but that can be decided by sub when pictures are exchanged.
In a sub i would like to build a friendship with them aswell as a relationship.
So if you are interested in A Master and a friend send me a PM or add me to kik: Nickdee616

In terms of the type of person I am looking for, I ideally want them you be down to earth, honest, fun and have an open mind. I do request that theyear can prove who they are either through audio or cam as I am more happy to do the same, you do not need to show face.

I am in to different things such as humiliation, pain, control, to be honest it is probably quicker to name my limits. My only hard limits are Scat and anything illegal.
Also like and limits would be discussed and respected though out.

As for me on a non kinky side I love music and movies, I also enjoy being a little bit of a geek and building computers and fixing other electronic devices. Also really enjoy travelling.

Hope this gives you all a rough idea of what to expect. I hope to hear from some potential subs soon. If you have any questions please feel free to ask or if you would be interested in just dropping me a message for chat again feel free.

Thanks for reading

Nick

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals