Pet-play dares

kangaroo

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Feb 22, 2013
I saw this on gd but I haven't seen one here .ok this is how it goes.one person choose a pet and the following person must give dare.and the person that choosen a pet must do all the dares and post it in album.failur to complete the task will be punishes

Ok I'll start with cat
Meow~~~~~~~~

Kisa

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Jan 1, 2012
Florida
For a puppy, get a dog toy from the dollar store (bone, rope, etc) and carry it with you all day. If someone asks, you MUST say it's yours, no blaming it on a pet.

Kitty

Reactions: Grxcy

Gentleman00

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 5, 2013
Wear a collar with a bell. Drink and eat your food from a bowl. don't forget to lick yourself clean.

joht2891

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 3, 2013
You didn't choose a pet Gentleman00 ... so I'll go back to Kisa if she's willing to do another dare. Spend a couple of hours naked while cuddling yourself with the sofa or bed.

For me a dog

Sexy chatter

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 6, 2014
Crawl around on all fours for two hours! And for that day you may only eat on all fours!

For me a dog

arvenyel

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 1, 2014
Wear a collar for a full day and crawl on all 4's for a day at home, and eat from your bowl.

For me a horse

New2This54

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 4, 2012
You have to go to the park and offer rides around the park.

For me Dog.

(No long dares and No buying items)

PuppyGirl269

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Slave
Feb 9, 2014
stay home all day, naked. you must be 100% naked OR only wearing dog-related items. you use the bathroom outside, don't talk, don't use furniture, and eat like a dog.

your food is:
cheerios for breakfast
brownies and yogurt in a blender for lunch
dinner is mac & cheese

for me a pony

Aesop

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Feb 29, 2012
Find a youtube dog training video and play again with the training instructions for the dog; lie down, bark, give paw, etc.

TylerSubandMaster

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 5, 2014
U know what something needs to be posted in here, im a master and ive been looking for a female pet, if interested pm me and tell me wat animal u will be

Aesop

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Feb 29, 2012
Wear a buttplug with a tail for as long as you can. And scratch on a stone to make your nails shorter.

I would love some dog instructions.

Featured Threads

New Personals