pet play and you?

hello

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 12, 2013
Whats everyone's favorite animal they like to be and how far do you go with dressing in costume or do you just do things basic with collars and leads and things?

Im new to pet play and just looking to see how people like to portray animals in different ways.

Tell me about some of the experiences and costumes you have tried and how you liked doing it.

Tiff90

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 2, 2014
Bournemouth
I've been a puppy at a few group meetings, as a suggestion.

As it has always been pretty "informal" I've only ever had a collar and leash (given to me by a friend teehee) in the way of costume.

At the moment I'm still at the "experimental" stage, but should this puppy get to play regularly I might invest in some form of "generic" suit (probably a latex surf-suit type thing).

I'm not sure if I'd get on well with a hood or not.

sexdemon

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 26, 2012
Coventry
I am not a pet myself, but I do have one, she is a kitten and I love how she acts, she loves to act really cute and loves to be stroked and cuddles when she does a good job, she loves to use her mouth on things and treats that as a reward itself. she has a buttplug tail and for me, its my first experience with anything like this, but it was really cute and I enjoyed it. highly recommended

New2This54

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 4, 2012
My earliest memory of "Pet Play" came when I was 13 years old. A bunch of mates from my school were playing truth or dare and my dare was to be the dog for an hour. So I had to do everything a dog would do for an entire hour infront of my peers. I wore my dogs actual collar and the leash as the group would take it in turns to "walk me" around the house/garden.

Featured Threads

New Personals