29 year old mistress looking for female for blackmail roleplay

xxpainprincessxx

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jun 28, 2011
Hi everyone my name is Sarah.
I am 29 year mistress and I am looking for a female for blackmail role play.
To try and make this add detailed I'll break it into separate parts

About me

As said before my name is Sarah, I am 29 years old and been into bdsm for around 13 year now. I have had loads of experience online and in real life.
I am 5ft 10, have brown hair and a few piercings.
I am more than happy to share picture and prove I am who I say I am.
My interest vary, going by the title of my add I am interested in blackmail.
Saying that I don't want money, that doesn't interest me and also have no interest in ruining someone's life. For me it's all about control, I am a bit of a control freak lol. So on top of control I enjoy humiliation such as name calling, body writing, water sports, forced dressing and hidden public. I also enjoy pain such as clamps, spanking, insertions and so on.
As for personal life I enjoy movies such as horror and action, music mostly anything but mainly puck, rock and metal and also going out with friend.

What I am looking for

Ideal I am looking for a female any age, any location but the main thing is that they are honest.
As it is ideally blackmail role play trust has to be built and honesty plays a major part in that.
When I look at taking a sub on all your likes, limits and interests are fully respected.
I also expect to at least speak to you once a day. I don't expect you to do tasks everyday (unless you can that is) but some form of contact is a must. I mainly use kik but other messaging apps will be considered.
Pictures are a must

What I mean by blackmail role play

So when it comes to blackmail role play it will be similar to real blackmail but safer and more fun. I will expect some form of humiliating photos and personal info. Now with this info I will use it to control you. Saying that full likes and limits will be fully respected and I don't plan on ever releasing the picture or info. It's the thought that I can that's exciting.

Now if you are interested please message me here or on kik at misssarahg86 telling me some information about yourself andWhat interested you in contacting me.
I don't expect to rush into anything as trust has to be built for this.
All I do ask is don't message me if you plan on wasting my time.

Hope to hear from people soon.

Sarah

Featured Threads

New Personals