A nipple game for the girls

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Here is a nice little game using dice to add some chance to keep the nipples of our dear female members occupied. It uses 3 nipple torments, the rubber band wrap, a plain clothes peg (or clothes pin) and nipple inversion. While the first two are self explanatory the third, nipple inversion may not be familiar to everyone. Basically it is the simple process of using a blunt object, like a marker pen say and using it to press the nipple into the tit firmly making it go in instead of sticking out, hence inverted. The 3 torments are chosen by a roll of the dice and repeated for a number of times.
The rules, prepare your torment items and a single die, you will also need a good large dildo (substitute a home made version if don't have a dildo) and a timer.
Position yourself sitting or kneeling on the floor in front of a mirror so you can watch yourself play.
Begin by rolling the die, add 10 to the number and this is the number of rounds you will have to do (between 11 and 16). Now masturbate to edge then fully insert your dildo and leave it in place.
Roll the die again, the number you get tells you which torment to use from the table below.
1. Left nipple rubber band.
2. Right nipple rubber band.
3. Left nipple clothes peg.
4. Right nipple clothes peg.
5. Left nipple inversion.
6. Right nipple inversion.
Roll once more and this is the number of minutes your torment round lasts, use a timer to be precise with your timing of the minutes.
At the end of your round, remove the torment, remove and then reinsert your dildo (just the once) and roll again to find your next torment and time.
When you complete your final round remove the torment and dildo and you are done. During the game no masturbation is allowed and hands should be held on your head (one hand allowed down for inversion) during each round. Keep your eyes open watch yourself in the mirror.

If you like this and decide to give it a try please post here or pm me to let me know. If this proves popular I will post more solo games over the coming weeks.

Last edited:

nickeylight

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 2, 2015
I will try this tomorrow, or as soon as possible. It sounds very, very intriguing.

YourSub

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Aug 22, 2015
This is by far one of the best ideas of tit torture I have seen in a very long time. PLEASE Post more dares and torment ideas!

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
Wow! just stumbled upon this and would love to give it a try sometime. The idea of nipple inversion is really creative and what makes this game even more fun for me is that the inserted dildo and clamping of nipples make the nipples hard, which in turn makes any subsequent pressing of nipples for the nipple inversion torment even more painful. The only thing I find tricky to do myself is the rubber band wrap torment. Also love the sitting position and the masturbation restriction during the game. A well-thought game that would torment the nipples indeed!;)

Sexy-little-minx

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 17, 2017
Nipple play

Please post more I love reading them and it teases me as I'm not allowed to play without permission.

selina_kyle

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 5, 2015
Why doctor, what a great mind to come up with solo games you have! Bravo, hat off to you!

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Another tit peg game

Thanks for the kudos!

Another simple one using 10 clothes pegs and a single die. You will also need a timer or clock that shows seconds.

For each round roll your die, this is how many pegs you have to put on your tits, the first two go on the nipples. Roll again and multiply by 10, this is how many seconds you wait until you can roll again. So if you roll 1 then 4, place 1 peg on a nipple and wait 40 seconds before rolling again. Now say you roll 3, put the first of 3 pegs on the other nipple and the remaining 2 anywhere on your tits.
Keep going until all the pegs are on your tits.
Now for the removal.
For each removal round, roll once, if you roll a 1 or a 6 you can remove one peg for all other numbers you must move that number of pegs to new places. You can swap from one tit to the other or move them around on the same tit. The only pegs you can't move are the nipple pegs, they come off last. When the moves are made roll again, multiply by 10, this is how many seconds you wait until you can roll again. Keep going until you have removed all the pegs.

Enjoy!

Septimos

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Oct 21, 2018
Here is a nice little game using dice to add some chance to keep the nipples of our dear female members occupied. It uses 3 nipple torments, the rubber band wrap, a plain clothes peg (or clothes pin) and nipple inversion. While the first two are self explanatory the third, nipple inversion may not be familiar to everyone. Basically it is the simple process of using a blunt object, like a marker pen say and using it to press the nipple into the tit firmly making it go in instead of sticking out, hence inverted. The 3 torments are chosen by a roll of the dice and repeated for a number of times.
The rules, prepare your torment items and a single die, you will also need a good large dildo (substitute a home made version if don't have a dildo) and a timer.
Position yourself sitting or kneeling on the floor in front of a mirror so you can watch yourself play.
Begin by rolling the die, add 10 to the number and this is the number of rounds you will have to do (between 11 and 16). Now masturbate to edge then fully insert your dildo and leave it in place.
Roll the die again, the number you get tells you which torment to use from the table below.
  1. Left nipple rubber band.
  2. Right nipple rubber band.
  3. Left nipple clothes peg.
  4. Right nipple clothes peg.
  5. Left nipple inversion.
  6. Right nipple inversion.
Roll once more and this is the number of minutes your torment round lasts, use a timer to be precise with your timing of the minutes.
At the end of your round, remove the torment, remove and then reinsert your dildo (just the once) and roll again to find your next torment and time.
When you complete your final round remove the torment and dildo and you are done. During the game no masturbation is allowed and hands should be held on your head (one hand allowed down for inversion) during each round. Keep your eyes open watch yourself in the mirror.

If you like this and decide to give it a try please post here or pm me to let me know. If this proves popular I will post more solo games over the coming weeks.
Have an idea for a painful game with pussy and clit???

Pieter.derks

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 11, 2019
If you roll a 6, place a peg on your clit. If you roll 2 6es in a row, place 2 pegs in your pussy lips, if you roll 3 6es in a row, dry the dildo and your pussy and put it in raw and dry

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Have an idea for a painful game with pussy and clit???
I have added an equivalent version in this thread.

Featured Threads

New Personals