Hi all! New master here :)

Flick_Flock_M

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 16, 2016
well first of all nice to meet you all!

i'm new on the site but i'm not new to the M/s world, my previous gf was my slave and we have been togheter for 4 years so i think i'm experienced in real life domination, in the offline well i had some experiences too

about my likes/dislikes/limits.. If there is common sense there is no need of any limits (f.e. scat: just the idea of eat poop or spread it over one girl it makes me feel bad, there is no sense in doing something so dirty and no pleasurable.. so NO SCAT, NO BLACKMAIL, NO BLOOD,.. in the end what i said before.. I JUST USE COMMON SENSE, daring, but safely)

I'm not againt picture if they are shared with trust since this is the first thing in a relationship

I'm taking applications to new slaves, females, but keep in mind that i'm pretty good in training, expecially anal training (on of the shorty story online (6 mothes) at the end was able to cum more from her ass than with her pussy), and i consider myself pretty good in control over the slave/sub

i'm living in UK so this is my time zone but i can stay up bit late, wake up bit early and send offline tasks to make it work with the right girl! so there is no time zone limit.

what else... i like daily chat and daily tasks/rules so keep in mind that.. if you are a girl in need of a presence i'm the right one ;) i like and love to care about my slave/sub!

so if u want PM me asking anything you want about my past experience or if u are interested in trying anything :)

u can also ask here:)

with all of this i think i've said quite everything i wanted to say but if u think i miss something just write and i'll add more informations! :)