Looking for 18 Male Slave tasks!

bimalecamslave

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 26, 2014
New to being online slave. Looking for tasks that i must perform and post picture of myself doing. No face pics for now but that may change. Give me a task within the confines of my limits. Please also make it something i can do within an hour. Nothing like stick a carrot up your ass for a month please. I am a bit chubby so don't expect a slender slave :)

Send me tasks via Kik: bimalewithcam

This is a list of items i have available that i could think of: (just some ideas)

-Elastic bands
-Cups
-Floss
-String
-Duct tape
-Black Marker
-Flashlight
-Spoon
-Dirty Panties, nightie
-Toothbrush
-Tampons
-Lighter
-Tape measure
-Lipstick
-Chopsticks

Limits: Family, public, poop, extreme pain, permanent(view-able when wearing clothes), Illegal, Long term.

Last edited:

Master Chris

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 28, 2012
So you are looking for a task? Then what I want you to do is post four pics of yourself nude in an album titled "For Master Chris". Be creative with your posts because I will be deciding if I want to continue with you.

sirmaster

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 8, 2010
1) write on chest with black marker "cum whore"
2) with tape measure take a pic of you measuring your dick soft and one hard
3) a picture of you wearing only the dirty panties in a public restroom. If you have to go into a stall. (If it is to public ok)

What are your feelings on watersports?

bimalecamslave

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 26, 2014
1) write on chest with black marker "cum whore"
2) with tape measure take a pic of you measuring your dick soft and one hard
3) a picture of you wearing only the dirty panties in a public restroom. If you have to go into a stall. (If it is to public ok)

What are your feelings on watersports?

I will be sure to bring some dirty panties and a tape measure to class with me tomorrow sir. As of the water sports, nothing public and I've never tried to drink piss before so I'm not sure about drinking it.

Master Chris

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 28, 2012
Your first assignment

I have responded to your album and sent you a pm with more details.

Master Chris

bimalecamslave

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 26, 2014
I have responded to your album and sent you a pm with more details.

Master Chris

I used some metal hanger clamps because i could not find any clothespins. I have completed the task and the picture is posted here http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=5663

Short Story for Master Chris
“Now that’s a good cum whore” Chris said as he entered the bedroom of his rented apartment. He had left his slave Tyler alone for the day as he went shopping. Tyler was laying still just as his master had left him. Tied spread eagled with the ropes and cuffs pulled as tight as they would go. Cum whore written on his chest which was smudged from the tears of the whipping master Chris had given him the night before. He was a bad boy and was punished severely for forgetting to prepare his masters meal the night before. Evidence of the punishment was still clearly visible all over his chest and down his legs. Nipple clamps attached to his nipples, gagged, and blindfolded he was left to think about his mistakes.
Tyler didn’t notice that his master had returned so he lay still until he felt a surge of pain coming from his chest. Tyler tried to scream but his gag muffled him as his master poured the candle wax all over his torso. “I hope you’ve thought long and hard about what you have done cum whore, your punishment is complete for now but no more mistakes from now on or the punishment will be much worse than last time” said master Chris as he moved himself overtop of Tyler removing his gag and restraints. “Suck now cum whore and don’t stop until I tell you to” Tyler instantly moved his head forward taking masters cock into his mouth wetting it with his saliva moving his tongue all around as he gave this blowjob his all. Master Chris reached for the other candle and dripped a drop right on cum whore’s pisshole. “Aaaaah please don’t” Tyler pleaded as he stopped sucking his master”
“Did I tell you to stop you worthless piece of shit” Commanded Master Chris as he slapped his slave hard in the face and then poured the rest of the candle all over his cock and balls. Despite the pain Tyler continued to do his task which was to please Master Chris with his mouth. “The next time you stop sucking my cock without my orders you will surely regret it” Said master Chris angrily. Tyler believed that his master spoke the truth so he didn’t stop. He would almost always suck cock until master came in his mouth. “Oh yes I can feel it coming you better keep it in your mouth you little CUM WHOOORE!!!” Explaimed Master Chris as his huge load came deep into his slaves mouth. “MMMMM yes now open you pathetic little mouth and show me that you are a good little cum whore” Tyler opened his mouth wide presenting the cum for his master. “Good slave now spit it on the floor” Tyler did as he was told and spat the sticky substance on the floor worried he wouldn’t be allowed to eat it. “Now lick it all up for me slave, right now” Commanded Master Chris. Cum whore Tyler quickly and enthusiastically licked up every little morsel of cum he could find savoring every bit he could get into his mouth. “I guess you really are a pathetic little cum whore, now make me an amazing supper. Im having a bath and it better be done when I come out”

Featured Threads

New Personals