need ideas for husband

sub bell

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 23, 2014
I need ideas for my husband to use on me. I love being tied up, nipple clamps orgasm denial. I am willing to do anal light spanking. I'll try almost anything once as long as there is no blood, pee or feces involved.

Borgus709

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 16, 2014
master wants to chat

Please Kik me @ borgus I want to chat to you

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
An ideal starter given your list of "likes" would be to get a spreader bar and couple of pairs of velcro cuffs. I have used this set up a lot on newbies as its easy to do, safe and easy to get out of and provides lots of scope for play. The setup is simple, lay the spreader bar on the bed and attach ankles and wrists to the same points using the velcro cuffs (I like these because they are a lot harder to get out of than you might think but are easy to fasten and undo for the Dom and they don't cut off circulation like rope can do if tied incorrectly). This then gives your Dom easy access to all the interesting bits and prevents you from interfering while he does what he wants and because you dont need to worry about circulation problems can be used for long periods of time. Its a great way to tease you for a long time (orgasm denial) with plenty of scope for imagination. Hope this helps...

sub bell

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 23, 2014
Thanks we do have a spreader bar and some very secure leather cuffs. We've just been out of new ideas lately. Got anything else?

Sharp Shooter

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 17, 2014
For the husband:

Concept: She gets taken to the very beginning of an orgasm except instead of cumming, electricity applied to her clit vaporizes the orgasms. Not just makes them not happen but leaving her with with every bit of desperation and the feeling of having her orgasm totally ripped from her. She will very much feel like a victim with each and every kill. You absolutely need an O-ring gag if you plan on being orally serviced during this. ABSOLUTELY!

You can play this hardcore where she gets zero orgasms, or you can allow her a one in six chance to cum. Let's assume hardcore. PM me if you want the other instructions.

She gets tied down spread-eagle to a bed or table, etc. Nice and very spread. Tie her knees as wide and flat as you can. Make her pussy spread as much as possible. Put a thick pillow under her back to force her to arch upwards. And a pillow under her head too. She'll be gagged unless you decide to muffle her screams by allowing her to scream into your cock. (I've been told that the female recipients of said screams will often cum from the vibrations of the screaming. Remember, the more intense the orgasm, the more painful/devastating the kill when electricity is applied to the clit.)

Now you use a Hitachi Magic Wand or similar to masturbate her to the most amazing orgasms you can. Your other weapon is either a violet wand or a battery-powered electric bug zapper/fly swatter (very common item). Either will deliver just enough electricity to rip her orgasms to shreds. You can be sure that she'll be begging and crying, cursing you (and me) and promising you anything to just stop the torture.

Maybe you want to occasionally apply some nice soothing ice to her pussy. I'm sure she'd love the change of pace. Same for her nipples too. Use some chopstick clamps on her nipples too so you can twist and pull them while you have her service you. Great for encouraging her to a higher standard of performance.

For extra fun, if it's just the two of you, definitely get video so you both can relive the experience while you cradle her in your arms. Of course she should be bound but it's a great time for intimacy. If you want, blindfold her during the original session.

Another option is to invite some close friends over to also enjoy this dynamic experience. She may already be bound and blindfolded when the doorbell starts to ring. Mindfucks are always so much fun!

Almost forgot. How many kills? START with 100. I've had subs exceed 150 in a single multi-hour session. A lot depends upon how powerful you force her orgasms to be when you kill them. If she tries to suppress her orgasms so they won't hurt so much, some shocks to her inner thighs, or vigorous rubber band snaps directly to her anus will gain her renewed efforts quickly. (BTW, don't leave the nipple clamps on too long for safety reasons.)

Reactions: lestat221

kidnapper

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 25, 2014
break in and enter

Do a little roleplaying and have the husband break into the house as an intruder and turn the wife into a sex slave.

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
Take clamps on your nipples and add string and weights. Fix a vib in your pussy (turned on of course), bend over let the weights hang in two glasses. Keep this position for 3 minutes. But if the weight touches the glass start them timer again. If you have to stand like this for more than 20 minutes rip the clamps off and pm me.

master1

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 6, 2014
US Georgia
tit binding

ever try tit binding? its were you tie up the tits tightly and well its better to just see it for yourself there are plenty of images and videos of it just google bound tits

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    5 KB · Views: 7

Featured Threads

New Personals