Need a New Online Plaything?

mysteriousslut

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 17, 2015
I am looking for a Dom or Domme who will post any pics I send them as well as give me tasks and help me explore the lifestyle online. My only limits are blood, family, body functions, needles, and pics with face. I use kik and Skype (occasionally). I will also use email if it's a must. I have household objects. I like pain (preferably on my boobs, ass, and pussy), exhibition, humiliation, older men and women, bondage, and body writing.

Younggentleman29

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 18, 2015
Dom

Are you ready to submit to me? I'm 31 from the uk. If you are a willing and obidient slave then give me a message so we can get started. I'm a handsome guy and I will also send you a picture so you know what your dom looks like. My kik messenger name is younggentleman32. Message me to get started slut.

JackDevil

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 5, 2015
Hello my dear, I am very interested in having you as a plaything and would love to post your pictures. My kik is Jdevil669 and I hope to hear from you soon.

MetalMaster

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 19, 2014
this seems very interesting, if you are still looking I'd be very happy to dom u on kik, my kik is jerms501

jeditaw8433

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 5, 2015
Slave

I am looking for a Dom or Domme who will post any pics I send them as well as give me tasks and help me explore the lifestyle online. My only limits are blood, family, body functions, needles, and pics with face. I use kik and Skype (occasionally). I will also use email if it's a must. I have household objects. I like pain (preferably on my boobs, ass, and pussy), exhibition, humiliation, older men and women, bondage, and body writing.

kik is jeditaw8432

abwantdmommyga

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 1, 2015
georgia usa
i ll be happy to assist you in this and perhaps you me in someways

Featured Threads

New Personals