Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Dec 1, 2015
Frankfurt, Germany
Hey there ;)

My name is Nina and I am 18 years old.
I am looking for someone who is able to dominate me and take me under control.
I am pretty self-confident in my personal life and I use to act like a brat, at least most of the time.
But besides my behaviour in my personal life, I love to be dominated and to be treated rough, just like a piece of meat, without any worth but for men to have fun with.

I like it to show myself in public and I am really into anal.
I have several sex toys, which I use on a daily routine.
My biggest problem that I am often not in the mood to behave myself like a obedient slut, that's why I need a master.
I need someone who is strict, dominant, someone who likes to use me as his slut.
No holes shall be barred, no wishes shall be leaved open. Every perverted fantasy, every anger and sorrow shall be taken out on me.
Punish me if you want to, stretch my ass if you want to, just take control over me.

Well, I guess that is enough for the moment.
If you are the master I am looking for just contact me and if there are further questions, don't hesitate to ask me.

xoxo Nina xoxo

Master.J

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 2, 2015
Basingstoke, Hampshire, UK
The rough, dominate master

Hi, i would love to be your dominant master. I am up for everything and I will be nice and rough with you ;) you can be my little slave, bitch, slut, whore. Mine and mine to use, abuse, punish and play with.
Please message me back.
Kik: jay_dog567
Snapchat: jaguar_1999
I can't wait to talk to you ;)

minicc

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 13, 2015
kik me at UKzjonho95
and skype is jonathon.rowe1

gabe

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 1, 2015
If you really want a master to take control of you private message me with a way to contact you, show your eagerness to serve and be punished for acting like a brat. If you really want a master, make the first move

SoCaliMaster

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 10, 2015
Master

i can be your Master that will use and abuse every hole you have and every inch of skin
contact me on kik MasterSeekingGirl

KG202

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Nov 27, 2015
Maybe Fem?

Does it have to be a guy? If not, PM yer email.

Master Tyler

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 11, 2015
Kik me at spazzboy123 and we can get to know each other. Or you can PM me here. I hope to hear from you.

Shairako

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 24, 2015
Male, 19, a quite dominant master who is very very into anal XD

Kik me at Shairako or send me a pm.

CBFetBoiFL

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 1, 2016
Im a very rough tough dominant who loves making female slaves his sluts using and abusing them I'm very kinky Kik me at Fetboichris

Secretlykinky

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 26, 2016
You are stunningly beautiful! I'd love to collar you, and when you're being bratty I'll have to put you over my knee and make sure you learn how to be a good girl! [email protected] :)

DOM-BBC2015

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 1, 2015
Mastering at the Gay Slaves Co.
Very Dom Master here with very much experience. My Kik is King_sex15 (message me ASAP) I will be waiting on your message. I can be very Dominant and strict, but also very fun and lenient. But at all times I do enforce you to respect me as your Master. So if you wanna have a good time, and try all kind of new seductive things that'll make u squirt and make you wet as fuck, then baby you should message me ASAP!

Featured Threads

New Personals