A Project for Exhibitionist only

peaceful_Soul

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 7, 2011
Hello everyone. I have a project I want to put together and as of right now and I am currently taking request for people who want to be apart it. I am looking for individuals who have a passion or a sexual desire to be exposed to the online public. If you find yourself becoming aroused by people looking at your body, making humiliating comments, or just want to do explicit modeling, then this might something you may want to be apart of. Depending on demand, the position may only be limited to a specific number of people. Before asking me for further details on how to get started, make sure you read everything below.

The Project

I want to set up a mini website/blog in which I will have picture sets of an individual on the site. The site itself will be organized very cleanly and professionally. The site will also include a section where the individual who is modeling can blog about experiences, and also take request and receive comments from other people. I say individual because each mini site that I set up will have its own individual model.

Requirements

• Girls only (as of right now)
  • Must be able to look slutty and cute
  • Not afraid to dress in outfits
  • Not afraid to smile
  • Must have own cameraWebcam is fine, as long as the picture is clear.
  • Must be able to be reliable
  • Must be able to follow listen and follow directions
  • Must have patience.
  • Must have an online messenger

About You

If you have read everything and want to get onboard, then great! What you need to do next is PM me the following:

• Your name
  • Your age
  • Your schedule
  • What type of camera you will be using
  • Your amount of interest 1-10 with 10 being very interested
  • When you want to get started
  • How often your online
  • Your messenger username
  • Picture of yourself.

What Happens Next

After I look over everything, I will PM you and set up a time and a date when to be online and when to be on messenger. After we meet on messenger, we will do a quick interview and then the first photoshoot will begin. Each time you do a photoshoot you will be taking a minimum of 85 pictures, so be prepared to have time set aside. Usually the pictures will be of you stripping, bondage, humiliation, and other thing kinky. After the photoshoot is over, we will set up our next photoshoot and I will e-mail you the name the url to your site along with your first set up pictures published.

Your Safety

You are NOT required to to show your face at any time, although you can if you so choose. Your photos on your site will require a password in which only I and you will know, this is so what no one will access these photos unless you want them too. Your real name will never be mentioned the site. Should you want your pictures removed at any time, your request will be satisfied promptly. Its all about having fun, so no limits will be broken.

And thats pretty much it. Got any questions let me know, otherwise pm me your info and we will get a date started soon.

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Your Safety

You are NOT required to to show your face at any time, although you can if you so choose.

Requirements

• Not afraid to smile

• Picture of yourself.

You've contradicted yourself in several areas. If you say a "model" is NOT required to show their face AT ANY TIME then why is one of your requirements "Not afraid to smile" and they must include a"picture of yourself" in the PM application?

peaceful_Soul

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 7, 2011
You've contradicted yourself in several areas. If you say a "model" is NOT required to show their face AT ANY TIME then why is one of your requirements "Not afraid to smile" and they must include a"picture of yourself" in the PM application?

You sir, are correct. I have. Alright, so here is the correction to my mistake. Should the model not want to show her face, then she can disregard the following contradictions. Thank you for pointing that out.

maleslaveuk32

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 7, 2012
So basically you want females who are cute and a bit slutty to send you pics of themselves.

Wow! I'm really surprised you haven't got hundreds of girls rushing to your door!

LOL

peaceful_Soul

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 7, 2011
So basically you want females who are cute and a bit slutty to send you pics of themselves.

Wow! I'm really surprised you haven't got hundreds of girls rushing to your door!

LOL

And this makes me any way different from anyone else? You shouldn't really show your ignorance...

Featured Threads

New Personals