Chastity Homemade toys I have in mind.

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
I started to think a cheap chastity cage. I already made one and tested but it looks ugly and want to build another one.

Let's set up from the start: you will not touch your cock or any skin with the glue. It's hot.

Recipe:
- a glue gun
- some glue gun sticks (I used 2 or 3 I don't remember but the next will use more). They are very cheap (about 20c here)
- a banana (a fruit, I repeat, don't try your dick, a banana suffice)
- for the part behind your balls I had a metal part which I will replace with a glue stick next time.

I am actually using it for myself, wife doesn't know. I love to find ways to have an orgasm (ruined) using some vibe over the casing.

I will share photos soon when I'll build one but what you need to know:
- for the head of the dick pour the glue around over the banana TAIL until about 2 inches or how long you want to make the cage. The tail is more curved in that area and the tail leaves your space to pee
- you can actually bend the sticks into a ring by forcing them into a cup and pour boiling water. This goes for the next 2 rings where the balls come in between (or only one ring behind the balls which receives the lock.).

I'll show more in a near future album the more this topic shows interest. If you ask I'll show photos with it attached (I'll probably do anyway to brag my achievement). If you are curious of the ugly version #0.1 just message me to show it in private.

Another thing I have in mind next: that spiral butplug. But I need to "engineer" it a bit.

Last edited:

alinus25

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 6, 2013
hello

Hello.I am very interested in this homemade chastity cage.Can you please send me some pictures or we can chat and guide me how to do it?Appreciate your help.My skype it is stefanel_24

andrei

• Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
For my second version I found glue bars 5mm thick so I decided to try a different approach.

Inspiration:
https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1cTQfQXXXXXcNXpXXq6xXFXXX2/111779873/HTB1cTQfQXXXXXcNXpXXq6xXFXXX2.jpg
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51NiiBr3rbL.jpg

Please check my album for detailed photos:
http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=15325

I made it as 2 separate parts.

First I made 2 rings. The balls will be trapped in between. One smaller, closed, the base of the head, the other one open, behind the balls.
I decided I don't want a closed ring behind the balls because it will be easier to remove. That bit will close around the penis root and lock into the penis head part.

See my album photos.
I put most of the parts into boiling water for about 10 seconds to bend and release the tension. Careful - the silycone will melt a bit and stick so don't use your favourite tea cups or wash them properly after. I don't know if there is any risk of ingesting silycone.

For the head I glued 4 half of 5mm glue bar (previously heated in water and bended so they went at 45 degrees from their base ring).
For the lock bits I cut 3cm from a 10mm glue bar and split it in the middle. Drew a hole (I wanted to draw 2-3 holes for adjustment) to apply a small lock.

You can work around this and please share inovations. However this is only for self play. It can break or can be cut, not suitable for real chastity. Unless you can prove you didn't break it or expect a harsh punishment. Please share your ideas to improve this cheap model.

Bear in mind to take good measures on each part according to your dick. I made a small mistake and my dick head doesn't fit up to the end and is pressed in the middle. However I wanted to make something to push it small then try to vibe it to orgasm (failed).

Hello.I am very interested in this homemade chastity cage.Can you please send me some pictures or we can chat and guide me how to do it?Appreciate your help.My skype it is stefanel_24

I sent a private message. I closed my skype account.

Last edited:
Reactions: andalus4u

smithster537

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 29, 2020
Hey, I’d love to hear more about this. I’ve been looking into a DIY chastity cage for a while now and this sounds great. The album you’ve linked here isn’t available anymore so I was wondering if you’d be able to share some pictures or some sort of guide (possibly a reupload?) so I can easily replicate this myself. I understand the steps you’ve listed for the most part yet I’m still a little confused about some of it. (yes this is a throwaway account)

andrei

• Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
I think my album still shows some steps (but while writing I will not check my album)
Anyway, story short I bought a few glue gun sticks and sculpted something out of them and made my photo album. Recently I decided to buy a cb6000 from ebay for only 5$. I actually recommend the second.

Was fun how much I tried to get my package from China without letting my family know about.

I had 5 packages and a lot of work to hide one and show another.

Last edited:

andrei

• Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
Double checked:
I started one morning and built something easy to use. I guided myself over the metal ones. Check my profile, all my photos are still there, but be inventive, you have enough photos there to show the result (I deleted only my dick photos because I just didn't shave at that time and felt it looked ugly :) )
Feel free to ask for directions.

Featured Threads

New Personals