Female|19 - Needing punishment for losing bet

lewd

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Nov 16, 2014
Me and my friend had recently found out both of our kinks are the same so we played a bit and she suggested having a bet on who could last longest without reaching orgasm and as you can see I lost. As punishment I'm being made to write here and complete punishments if they're reasonable.

Will not do: Multiple people (She wants to watch not join in), pictures, public and poo

A few items I own what can be used for punishment:
Hairbrush - For spanking
Vibrator
Anal beads
Nipple clips
Wooden horse
Might have more things around the house too :p
Reports will be given

Last edited:

IfritLeonheart

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 12, 2014
I order you to find/buy/get some rope and bind your legs to the wooden horse while you're sitting on it. Your friend decides how much you rock the horse back and forth. You have to sit on this horse for an hour.

Write we a 250 word or more report when you have finished this task

And as always, enjoy ;)

lewd

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Nov 16, 2014
I order you to find/buy/get some rope and bind your legs to the wooden horse while you're sitting on it. Your friend decides how much you rock the horse back and forth. You have to sit on this horse for an hour.

And as always, enjoy ;)
Understood after I finish the punishment I got in pm I'll do this one
Expect a report by tomorrow:p

Centurion01

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 4, 2014
NE England
Roll 10 dice, add them together and edge that many times a day for that many days before your allowed to cum this will be your denial.

Add the days in denial to your signature.
Along with the edges needed to be done per day,
With the following sentence
"I need more edge, evey pm I get will make me add that many edges a day until my denial ends"

xprobioticx

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 2, 2014
Get completely naked put the anal beads in and use the vibrator on yourself until you orgasm. After that spank your soaking cunt 5 times with the hairbrush. Repeat this process until you have came 4 times. Do not stop for breaks. Leave a report when you finish.

lewd

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Nov 16, 2014

And as always, enjoy ;)
Sadly I wasn't able to complete the 250 words or more report but I wrote as much as I could think off ><
Report:
I actually have rope in my room as I often use it to play with my cat so it wasn't hard to obtain it but as my rope is thick I don't get to use it very often. I actually really like the wooden horse and it makes me aroused very quickly but I don't usually sit on it for a long period of time so today it made my pussy very sore. Once I was on it it didn't take long for my juices to start flowing but having to move against it what I don't normally do was both painful and very pleasurable. I'm not a moaner so I wasn't moaning during it but I was definitely panting. It was hard to sit there just a whole hour being able to do nothing but accept the feeling of it pressing against my clit.

Roll 10 dice, add them together and edge that many times a day for that many days before your allowed to cum this will be your denial.

Add the days in denial to your signature.
Along with the edges needed to be done per day,
With the following sentence
"I need more edge, evey pm I get will make me add that many edges a day until my denial ends"
As this is a denial punishment I'll do this one last as some of the ones I'm doing I want to be able to cum for :p
Get completely naked put the anal beads in and use the vibrator on yourself until you orgasm. After that spank your soaking cunt 5 times with the hairbrush. Repeat this process until you have came 4 times. Do not stop for breaks. Leave a report when you finish.
I had to finger myself a little before adding in the anal beads to widen my hole up. Pushing the anal beads in me aroused me quickly and I also came just from the feeling of them inside of me. My body is very sensitive to vibrations so it didn't take very long to orgasm. Every time I came my body was pretty much exhausted as I orgasm a lot but my friend made sure I kept spanking myself afterwards then going back to it. It left my pussy sore but juices flowing :p

xprobioticx

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 2, 2014
Im glad you enjoyed my last task. This time take your clamps and put them on your nipples. Now take your vibrator and put in on your pussy and hold it there for 30 minutes. You may cum freely but after your finish you must spank your pussy 10 times for each orgasm. If your girlfriend wants she may do the spanking instead.

brozakjason

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 19, 2014
newyork
I need obey female slave/sub

I am a professional master..ull get the most entertain u imagine serving me..I need slave females..I prefer chubby and busty girls
kik:jasonbrozak

lewd

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Nov 16, 2014
Im glad you enjoyed my last task. This time take your clamps and put them on your nipples. Now take your vibrator and put in on your pussy and hold it there for 30 minutes. You may cum freely but after your finish you must spank your pussy 10 times for each orgasm. If your girlfriend wants she may do the spanking instead.
Okay I'll start doing this now~
Report will be given afterwards

melonation

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 25, 2014
put on your nipple clips and anal beads. use for vibrator to edge 15 times without rest. after the edging, hold your vibrator to your clit for 8 minutes, if you cant hold it that long, ruin your first orgasm. if you can, congrats, u earned an orgasm. i expect a detailed report.

sarmatio

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 16, 2013
1. Try to sleep this night with anal beads inside your ass.
2. Put pegs on pussy lips (2 on each will be enough), wear some stockings and connect the pegs with the stocking using string. If you are ok with hidden public - put short skirt, don't wear panties and go for 30 min walk around the park. If you are not ok with hidden public do 10 laps walking around the room, 20 jumping jacks and 20 squats. If you want you could do them both. Then you have cum rubbing your clit only, after that you can remove the pegs.

twonines

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 27, 2014
Me and my friend had recently found out both of our kinks are the same so we played a bit and she suggested having a bet on who could last longest without reaching orgasm and as you can see I lost. As punishment I'm being made to write here and complete punishments if they're reasonable.

Will not do: Multiple people (She wants to watch not join in), pictures, public and poo

A few items I own what can be used for punishment:
Hairbrush - For spanking
Vibrator
Anal beads
Nipple clips
Wooden horse
Might have more things around the house too :p
Reports will be given
you are a lewd slut and you lost the bet. Therefore you deserve a proper punishment:

I order you to take off all your clothes except for a tiny black bra and black stockings. Let the tits hang out. Apply the clamps to your stiff nipples and put the anal beads up your ass. Now mount the wooden horse and keep rocking forth and back for ten minutes, juices flowing, but without reaching orgasm!

Keep concentreting on what an abandoned little minx you really are.

After that I want you to lay down on your back on the cold floor, legs wide spread. The clamps still torturing your nipples and the beads still vibrating inside your arsehole. Now I give you the order to fuck yourself with a dildo real hard until you explode!

When you have finished this task, you send a report to me.

Last edited:

lewd

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Nov 16, 2014
I haven't been able to be on for a while so sorry for the delay in reports
As it's been a while since I lost the bet it seems this is more turning into a punish me for being a slut than punish me for losing aha :p

I placed the nipple clips on my nipples but when I put them on my nipples weren't fully hard so they hurt more than normal having them on. She wouldn't allow me to redo the clips. When I placed the vibrator on my pussy it didn't take long for me to end up putting it on my sweet spot so it was really hard to hold it for 30 minutes as my body tenses up when I'm having my sweet spots played with. By the end of it I ended up having 3 orgasms I almost had a fourth but luckily the timer ran out before it hit 30. My pussy was really red and sore after 30 spanks but it was pleasure mixed with pain~

put on your nipple clips and anal beads. use for vibrator to edge 15 times without rest. after the edging, hold your vibrator to your clit for 8 minutes, if you cant hold it that long, ruin your first orgasm. if you can, congrats, u earned an orgasm. i expect a detailed report.
I got my nipple clips on and shoved my anal beads in one at a time. After I got them in it left me feeling stuffed great way to start doing anything sexual. I had to actually try this dare two times as on the first time I did it I ended up having an orgasm on my sixth edge and on my second try I ended up having an orgasm on my fourteenth one. How unlucky~ The third time I was able to finish it luckily. After all that edging I was really desperate for an orgasm it felt as if I wet myself too with how much of my juices had flowed all down my legs. After that I held it against my clit for 8 minutes and luckily earned myself an orgasm.
1. Try to sleep this night with anal beads inside your ass.
2. Put pegs on pussy lips (2 on each will be enough), wear some stockings and connect the pegs with the stocking using string. If you are ok with hidden public - put short skirt, don't wear panties and go for 30 min walk around the park. If you are not ok with hidden public do 10 laps walking around the room, 20 jumping jacks and 20 squats. If you want you could do them both. Then you have cum rubbing your clit only, after that you can remove the pegs.
I don't want to sleep with something inside of me so sadly I can't do the first one. I also don't own any stockings so sadly I can't do the second one.
you are a lewd slut and you lost the bet. Therefore you deserve a proper punishment:

I order you to take off all your clothes except for a tiny black bra and black stockings. Let the tits hang out. Apply the clamps to your stiff nipples and put the anal beads up your ass. Now mount the wooden horse and keep rocking forth and back for ten minutes, juices flowing, but without reaching orgasm!

Keep concentreting on what an abandoned little minx you really are.

After that I want you to lay down on your back on the cold floor, legs wide spread. The clamps still torturing your nipples and the beads still vibrating inside your arsehole. Now I give you the order to fuck yourself with a dildo real hard until you explode!

When you have finished this task, you send a report to me.
I don't have a black bra or stockings so I hope my pink bar and white socks work for you too~ I didn't realize until now how hard to sit on the wooden horse with something inside of you until now. By the time I put the clips on my breasts were in a lot of pain but the pain was mostly blocked out by how good the anal beads felt inside of me. After I got on the wooden horse I started moving but I couldn't move as quick as I normally do otherwise I would of reached orgasm almost instantly. After ten minutes and getting off looking at the horse it looked as if someone had poured water over it it was so wet. When I was lying on the floor my nipples didn't hurt as much anymore as my body had gotten a bit used to the pain. When I was fucking myself with a dildo it didn't take me long to orgasm as I was so aroused by being on my horse I ended up having an orgasm within a minute.

Malevolent

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 26, 2014
Take the vibrator and secure it using whatever you have to a sensitive place, get your friend to tie your hands behind your back (Not completley necessary) and kneel down on a hrd, uncomfortable surface. Turn the vibrator on as fat as it can go and kneel there, with a stopwatch set to 15 minutes or so. Evey time you orgasm, add another 10 minutes on, you're task is to escape the continuous loop of orgasms as quicjly as possible, you are not to in any way stop the punishment unless you are in unbearable pain or have been doing it for over an hour.

If you're still doingthese write me a report. Good luck!

lewd

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Nov 16, 2014
Take the vibrator and secure it using whatever you have to a sensitive place, get your friend to tie your hands behind your back (Not completley necessary) and kneel down on a hrd, uncomfortable surface. Turn the vibrator on as fat as it can go and kneel there, with a stopwatch set to 15 minutes or so. Evey time you orgasm, add another 10 minutes on, you're task is to escape the continuous loop of orgasms as quicjly as possible, you are not to in any way stop the punishment unless you are in unbearable pain or have been doing it for over an hour.

If you're still doingthese write me a report. Good luck!
I'll keep doing these until people stop posting them :p
Not anything I can think of what I can use as an uncomfortable surface so I'll look around my house for something and give you a report when finished

valled3

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 5, 2014
A place
Dare

I command you to have your hands tied up as you edge on the horse. Then role a dice depending on the number your get is how many anal beads go inside, as you slowly push them out have your friend put them back in do this for 15 minutes and i expect my report of 150+ words

sissycdslave16

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Submissive
Dec 6, 2014
punishment

take a bottle of tooth paste and coat anam beads with it the insert anal beads in asss then put some on your and and rub into your pussy then take a clothes pin and attach it to yoru clit then ru btooth pasted into eac h of your nipples now that that is done take yoru vibrater adn cover it wit htooth paste turn it on low and insert into yoru ps\ussy now smack each ass check one hundred times as hard as you can and then smack each boob one hundred times as hard as you can and the hole time you must chant i am a no good whore slut bitch who needs to be punished as load as you can afterwards take the rest of the remainging tooth paste and sqirt it into ether yoru ass or pussy plus you must allow your friend to watch it all and participate in any way she wants you must also say yes to everything she tells you to do for on week

Malevolent

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 26, 2014
By a hard surface, i mean like a kithen counter or a table. Something that would ne uncomfortable to kneel down on for extended amounts of time. If its something like a kitchen counter, bonus points for having a cupboard or shelf above you, so that you have to bend your back constantly. Bonus points as well for opening windows around he house to make yourself cold, its MUCH more painful that way, make sure you're completley naked too,

lewd

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Nov 16, 2014
I command you to have your hands tied up as you edge on the horse. Then role a dice depending on the number your get is how many anal beads go inside, as you slowly push them out have your friend put them back in do this for 15 minutes and i expect my report of 150+ words
I'll start this now

take a bottle of tooth paste and coat anam beads with it the insert anal beads in asss then put some on your and and rub into your pussy then take a clothes pin and attach it to yoru clit then ru btooth pasted into eac h of your nipples now that that is done take yoru vibrater adn cover it wit htooth paste turn it on low and insert into yoru ps\ussy now smack each ass check one hundred times as hard as you can and then smack each boob one hundred times as hard as you can and the hole time you must chant i am a no good whore slut bitch who needs to be punished as load as you can afterwards take the rest of the remainging tooth paste and sqirt it into ether yoru ass or pussy plus you must allow your friend to watch it all and participate in any way she wants you must also say yes to everything she tells you to do for on week
I can do this but if I do I won't give a report as you're banned

By a hard surface, i mean like a kithen counter or a table. Something that would ne uncomfortable to kneel down on for extended amounts of time. If its something like a kitchen counter, bonus points for having a cupboard or shelf above you, so that you have to bend your back constantly. Bonus points as well for opening windows around he house to make yourself cold, its MUCH more painful that way, make sure you're completley naked too,
Oh I thought you meant sitting on something like rice to make it uncomfortable I can sit on my table to do this~ I was hoping to sit on the kitchen counter as leaning backwards would make it more uncomfortable but sadly it's not a wide enough space there to actually sit and be able to lean backwards without falling. I was able to have the window open though.
I kneeled down on the table naked and turned my vibrator on the highest speed. It wasn't very lucky of me to decide to do this naked with the windows open as it was a chilly day today it kept my nipples standing up though. While having the vibrator on the highest setting I came quickly as I don't usually have it no the highest setting. It was hard to keep myself from reaching an orgasm again as I'm not good at orgasm control but surprisingly I managed. I ended up having two orgasms during this so I had to add 20 minutes on and luckily managed to complete this and had a nice orgasm after :p

Featured Threads

New Personals