Kantdam

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 14, 2016
Young slave searching a mistress or master i do what u want kik is Kantdam94 Also into: Teamviewer Pics Vids Kik Control Accounts Forest Car Humilation Blackmail etc.

publicslut1

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 25, 2015
Looking for a girl to expose my fully naked pictures online or elsewhere, pm me to help me out

robm4231

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 6, 2015
Experienced dominant daddy, looking for a young, obedient, loyal, and dedicated submissive little/slave girl with a strong desire to learn, serve, obey, and please daddy.

If you are interested in serving daddy, start your message with “Sir, I am interested” on Kik - dom4yngsub

Caj

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 15, 2017
Hi folks!

My kik is cajpuppy and I'm a switch. The direction I 'switch depends on mood and who I'm talking to.

With guys I'm almost always sub. With girls I'm more switch but do tend to lean a little bit more on the sub side as well.

Always happy to talk kink though even if it isn't play time!

Danny.big.boi

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Sep 1, 2013
Crazy horny

Crazy horny slut. In the mood to be blackmailed how ever you please.

I am straight but I am horny enough to allow guys haha.

Kik is danboi7000

Howneisha1

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Nov 20, 2017
Mistress seeking a loyal Slave

I want to touch the parts of you no one else has touched.
I want to own the piece of you that has yet to be discovered.
So stop resisting. Let go. Let it happen

Kik: Howneisha

Stoneson

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 30, 2016
Birthday boy looking for birthday nudes

Hey Today's my birthday, Im 20 now and I would love to get some nudes as a present. Submissive, Dominant or just generous I'd love your pics. Women only please. @robertstoneson

FinleyAndrew18

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 21, 2017
Wisconsin
I don't allow myself to cum, but i enjoy drinking piss, cbt, and humiliation. If u want, u could also tempt me to cum and tease me. Kik is finleyandrew18

jamessmithjones

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Feb 24, 2017
Slave alone in my room

Love group play so slaves and masters add me

22 m uk

Kik is jamessmithjones

Skype is jamessmithjones1

publicslut1

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 25, 2015
Hoping to find a girl to expose my pics, maybe some naked ex girlfriend play as well, message me for kik

dragonspawn1

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 13, 2017
I am looking for a sub to serve me jointly with my current sub Daniel (deepsix). I very much prefer a female sub, but male is okay too as long as you are relatively fit with an athletic or slim build. However, F subs are what I am looking for to compete with Daniel. I will have you use ChoreMonster for control and setting tasks (or Kik).

My limits (I will never set these as tasks or even punishments): scat/pee/blood, family, illegal and just plain stupid stuff.

My goal would be to have you and Daniel compete and then the one who does a task best gets to give a punishment to the loser. There is nothing more humiliating than being punished by another sub.

kik me @ dragonspawn666

OnlineHumiliateSlv

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Feb 2, 2015
I need a mean online master or mistress who will constantly make me feel dumb and degraded. I need a creative master to humiliate me with foolish, gross, and demoralizing tasks! Please read my likes and my limits and pm me if interested! Thanks! My Kik is OnlineHumiliateSlve

Featured Threads

New Personals