Dipping my toe in the water

Jen37F

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Dec 13, 2017
Hi all,

Ive been browsing this site for a while, and its definitely piqued my interest, although i will say a lot of the stuff is pretty wild. I think im ready to try out a little, but im going to have to start slow :) So i guess Im asking for some guidance and ideas for some things I can do to start exploring. Go easy on me :)

A little about me:
Im 37 years old white female, 5'6" 145ish lbs. C cup breasts. Married, but husband travels regularly with work. 2 kids, ages 6 and 9. I work part time with a pretty flexible schedule and can work from home sometimes

MsterG

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 5, 2017
Can you go into your bathroom, strip naked, then masterbate for 5 minutes, before you cum you have to count from 25 to 1. You have to carry your clothes to your livingroom before you can get dressed. Report back

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Welcome to kinktalk. It would be helpful to list your likes dislikes and hard limits if you're looking for people to make decent suggestions. Many guys here will just shoot off random poorly planned tasks and acts without consideration for your needs. If that's what you seek then there shall be plenty im sure. If you want guidance in the right direction without a negative experience then the more info about your kink side the better.

Also I won't fill the response block here with anything too long winded. If you need helpful hints on new exploration and seeing through the fake"doms" here as well as safety and expectations of a dom sub dynamic. Just check out some of my previous post responses.
Good luck and enjoy.

Originality

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 7, 2017
If you're looking for small tasks;

Put a clothes peg around each nipple. Sit down and tie string from each clothes peg to the big toe on the same size. Get yourself over to a wall and ski sit in the stress position until you can't take it anymore - Then stand up. That gives you the choice between holding the stress position or yanking the clothes pegs off - Nice little bit of predicament bondage.

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
Hi all,

Ive been browsing this site for a while, and its definitely piqued my interest, although i will say a lot of the stuff is pretty wild. I think im ready to try out a little, but im going to have to start slow :) So i guess Im asking for some guidance and ideas for some things I can do to start exploring. Go easy on me :)

A little about me:
Im 37 years old white female, 5'6" 145ish lbs. C cup breasts. Married, but husband travels regularly with work. 2 kids, ages 6 and 9. I work part time with a pretty flexible schedule and can work from home sometimes

How about some hypnosis?

Do not be afraid of the fact that some of these are cursed. PM me for a solution if you want a way out of it. But PM me before listening to the files.

1. IMAccept:
    This makes normal hypnotic triggers work also when received through text (SMS, IM, PM, even email).
    https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?gadget=HFiles&action=GetFile&file_id=123
  2. TrigOrgasm
    This gives you a trigger which lets you orgasm whenever you receive it. See the above file.
    https://www.emghypnosis.com/index.php/hypnosis-files/product/459-trigorgasm
  3. Curse Shared Orgasms:
    This files sets a trigger for you to orgasm also, this time the trigger is whenever you sex partner reaches orgasm, so you do.
    https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?gadget=HFiles&action=GetFile&file_id=132
  4. Curse Random Orgasm
    This file makes you get a random orgasm per day at a different time each day. It will never happen when it could cost you your job, or produce any accident for you or anybody else.
    https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?gadget=HFiles&action=GetFile&file_id=2803

Hope you enjoy them!

Featured Threads

New Personals