Dealing with poly and open relationships

NotYourGirlfriend

Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Private
Jul 24, 2016
So, my Daddy pretty much made it clear from the getgo that he would want to play with another sub at some point or even have a threesome.
I'm not really okay with the threesome idea or him playing with other subs, but I love him enough that it's something I can resign myself to.
Ideally, I'd like him to just go have his fun and leave me out of it, but in either case how do you cope or deal with it?
My main issue is it makes me feel like I'm not enough for him. Like a rejection.

I'd especially like to hear from other subs, but all advice is welcome.

akechi106

<<<<Verified>>>> CBT Switch
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
So, my Daddy pretty much made it clear from the getgo that he would want to play with another sub at some point or even have a threesome.
I'm not really okay with the threesome idea or him playing with other subs, but I love him enough that it's something I can resign myself to.
Ideally, I'd like him to just go have his fun and leave me out of it, but in either case how do you cope or deal with it?
My main issue is it makes me feel like I'm not enough for him. Like a rejection.

I'd especially like to hear from other subs, but all advice is welcome.

well i cannot speak for other a submissive when saying this, but only speak for my side of things when being a master, as far as playing with another submissive goes, for me if my sub was not really into it or was feeling as you did i would not even go through with it since it is a 2 way street with me.

i do not want my sub feeling rejected at all with this idea and would simple just propose to forget it even came up. however if the sub were to speak of it of their own accord i would go along with it, but in general if a master/dom can not have all the pleasure they need out of the sub they chose with out feeling like they need another unless it was throughly agreed upon then the matter should of just halted, but that is just how i think it should of happen.

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
Well if I was you I would be honest. Nothing is worse then my subs lying to me. I dont get mad when my sub lets me know something is a problem instead I work with her to find a resolution we can both work with.

QueenSlut

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 8, 2015
I was put into this situation a while back. I was head over heals for this guy. But then he told me that it wouldn't be an exclusive relationship. I told him that I wasn't comfortable with it, but that was all he knew, so it didn't work out. I realize now that it wasn't meant to be anyways, but at the time I was upset.

All you can do is be open about your feelings. But if it is not something you want, you need to move on - for yourself. Your mental and emotional health comes first. You need to be happy in a relationship. If you feel that you can make it work, then by all means. But if you are constantly going to feel rejected then perhaps reconsider.

I hope for the best! :)

Featured Threads

New Personals