Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterA83

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 1, 2016
I am a big fan of games, especially ones of chance. So I thought I would throw an idea out there and see if anyone wanted to play.

I will ask a willing participant a series of 6 questions. They may either choose one that they want to answer, choose one at random or roll a die to see what one they should answer. From the moment I message the questions to the participant they will have 1 hour to answer. If they answer in the allotted time I will send the next set of questions, replacing only the answered question, if they fail to answer in the allotted time I get a picture of my choosing and will resend the same set of questions upon receipt thereof.

When I feel as though I have enough information we will roll one die to determine the length of time in which I get to blackmail you.

1) One day
2) One week
3) Two weeks
4) One month
5) Two months
6) Not you lucky day. As long as I want.

After the allotted time has passed I will delete all obtained information and you are free to go, fail at anytime along and the way and you will be free to go, of course you will be picking up the pieces of your life as you do, or you may subject yourself to a punishment of my choosing and continue playing.

Benedicct

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 5, 2016
That post is startet 2 years ago.....
Is the game still running ?

CuriouslyInterested

Verified Dragon
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Jan 12, 2015
Midwest
That post is startet 2 years ago.....
Is the game still running ?

Thank you for paying attention to the date! A quick glimpse at the original poster's profile shows they haven't logged in since January so it's unlikely the game is still being played.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Threads

New Personals