Ice Cubes Dares for Girls ONLY.

Recompoop

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 8, 2011
This is an Ice Cube Dare. Solely for girls who love it cold!

For those really daring ones, you may try it outside of your house, namely public. For those who are not as daring, but still willing to try. Do it in you house or room. For those who hate ice inside them, you may just click the 'BACK' button of your browser. For those lurkers, just watch, or PM me ideas for dares.

For those outdoors, I recommend nearby park, back/front yard, or around the neighbourhoood. This allows the ice to stay intact when the dare starts.

ONLY THE MOST DARING SHALL TRY STUFFING ICE CUBES INTO THEIR WOMBS.

1. Choose one of the three levels of this games. The ice cubes will only be stuffed into pussy, no anal.

Easy - 1~3 ice cubes.
Medium - 2~6 ice cubes.
Hard - Painfully stuffed to the brim.
Very Hard - Fill your pussy with cold water before painfully stuffing ice into you.

2. Roll a dice to pick your bottom. The top is totally your choice.

1. Panties
2. Thong
3. Boyshort
4. Bikini bottom
5. Tight demin shorts/hotpants(no panties)
6. Skirt(no panties)[Go to 3, then skip to 5.]

For those who are planning for outdoors. You may add an outerwear to number 1, 2, 3, 4.

3. Choose between this two places: Clit, The area between pussy and anus, and tape a vibrator against it, and turn the level to max. For those who do not have vibrator, use another piece of ice cube, slide it into the front of your bottom and make sure it is held in place. If you got a 6, you will have to stuff a pair of panties into your pussy, regardless the difficulty.

4. Roll a pair of dices, sum up the numbers.(For those who got number 6, you will face another dare instead.)

For outdoors, this number will be the number of times you will have to edge before sliding the vibrator into your pussy. Then leave it there for at least 30 minutes. If you have ice cube instead, push it into your pussy and pinch your clit as many times, hard. Leave the ice cubes in your pussy until all of the ice melts in you. After this is done, you're allowed to cum, standing.

For indoors, this number will be the number of time you will have to refill your pussy with the same number of ice you initially put in. You have to wait until all of the ice melts before you can refill. At the last refill, you are to push the vibrator into your pussy and cum the number of times given by the dice. After this is done, you are to press the vibrator against you clit and cum, standing with no support.

5.[For those who got skirt w/o panties.]
Now this dare is a little different. You have ice cubes AND panties in you. Roll a pair of dices, sum up the number. This is the amount of time you have to cum without letting anything drop from your pussy. If any ice cube drops, replace with a freshly frozen one. After cumming, leave the ice cubes to melt completely in you. If you are outdoors, find a secluded place to pull the panties out of your pussy and wear it normally. Walk home with those panties on. If you're indoor, pull the panties out and leave it in the fridge for 2 hours before taking it out and wear it as normal, until the temperature returns to normal.

There is, of course, punishment for those who fail the dare. Complete the dare first.

For every ice cube dropped out of the pussy throughout the dare, you are to painfully stuff yourself with ice cubes and pinch your clit with a strong clothespin.

So, for example. 1 ice = 5 minutes. 2 ice = 10 minutes. So on and so for.

After all these, you're done with the game. For those who tried this dare game, report your experience here in details. PM me the pics of you doing these dares if you want to. Hope you ladies have fun.

archie21

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 24, 2010
I have read through this twice as I was going to give it to a slave to do but am uncertain as your numbers don't all work out. I may be having a Homer moment but number 3 seems a little jumbled. To many comma's and too many then's.
Do you mean choose between the clit or the area between pussy and anus ?

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
I have read through this twice as I was going to give it to a slave to do but am uncertain as your numbers don't all work out. I may be having a Homer moment but number 3 seems a little jumbled. To many comma's and too many then's.
Do you mean choose between the clit or the area between pussy and anus ?

...3. Choose between this two places: Clit, The area between pussy and anus, and tape a vibrator against it, and turn the level to max. For those who do not have vibrator, use another piece of ice cube, slide it into the front of your bottom and make sure it is held in place. If you got a 6, you will have to stuff a pair of panties into your pussy, regardless the difficulty....

I think it should be written as:

3. Choose between these two places: Clit OR the area between pussy and anus.[end sentence]
and(remove)
Tape a vibrator against it,(remove) and turn the level to max.

Featured Threads

New Personals