punish_clit

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
May 20, 2015
I am alone at home for next 4 hours.
I dont have toys, only household items like duct tape, rope, clothespin, hair brush, wooden paddle, some small bottles of lotion which i love to insert I can insert 3 at a time, a round hairbrush.
I like pain, specially my clit needs a good punishment.

Hard limits:
blood, public, permanent, anal, poo, pee, anything dangerous and not hygienic

punish_clit

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
May 20, 2015
No PM please, I'll publicly take the punishment and post a detailed report here.

punish_clit

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
May 20, 2015
Well you could start by getting as many botlles in as possible :D
I laid on my bed, removed my thong. Placed a pillow below my ass to lift it up.
When I was inserting the first bottle, I realized I am not wet(may be waiting to be punished made me dry :p) but i pushed it inside anyways. The second one didnt take time, as i was little wet by then. The third one was tough as I have done 3 only once. I tried to push it at the bottom of the other two, but made my pussy so wet that it pushed out one bottle.I held the two with one hand and then pushed the third one really hard.
All three were inside me,I picked the other one and tried really hard to find some space to push it. My pussy was really tight and was not letting me put this one, I was thinking what a worthless piece of cunt, I tapped the other 3 to make the worthless pussy more wet, I worked on my clit a bit as well. Then I pushed one finger between he 3 bottles to make some space,and dip the 4th bottle in some lotion and pushed it in that space.

All 4 bottles are inside the pussy right now.
Thanks for stretching my pussy.

New96

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 27, 2015
Kik

Maybe you could make a kik Group, so everyone could see it ;)

Kik: JPT99

Task: Put 1/2 litre of water in your cunt and hold it for 3 min while you put Doug hairbrush in your ass. If you dont Holding slap your cunt for 50 Times as hard as possible

New96

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 27, 2015
Automatic correction

Not Doug^^ your hairbrush* sry^^

Dom.

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 19, 2015
Indiana
Lean your self over the bed and smack your ass with the paddle

punish_clit

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
May 20, 2015
Maybe you could make a kik Group, so everyone could see it ;)

Kik: JPT99

Task: Put 1/2 litre of water in your cunt and hold it for 3 min while you put Doug hairbrush in your ass. If you dont Holding slap your cunt for 50 Times as hard as possible
Sorry, Anal is a hard limit.

Dom.

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 19, 2015
Indiana
Put some duct take on your mouth and put the clothes pins on your nipples

punish_clit

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
May 20, 2015
Smack it 10 times each time harder
I combined the last two tasks.
I got some toothpaste on a brush and kept it on the bed, duct taped myself and got on my knees, bended and placed my boobs on the bed. I put one clothespin on each nipple and started the timer(i needed it for the brushing task). I Spread my legs a bit more so I can push my ass out, folded one hand and kept it on my back, spanked myself with one hand, alternative on each cheek. every time harder then the last I enjoyed every one of it. I checked the timer it was 55 secs.
Then I sat on the edge of the bed and laid on my back, with my legs in the air and well spread I started brushing my pussy, the toothpaste was cold at first but started to burn after few seconds, I brushed it with strokes in ever direction possible. I started with keeping my brush vertical and moving up and down, then I moved left-right, held the brush horizontal and moved up,down,left right, diagonal, circular. I pressed it really hard sometimes, brushed my whole pussy, eac side of the clit, hood of it gently as well as hard. because I was so wet, it created a lot of lather. It ws burning but still I was feeling good. I stoped when I was about to cum, as I didnt know if I was allowed to.
Checked the time it was 6:18 minutes.
I didnt wash myself, and now I can feel what those hard strokes of toothbrush has done, its burning but my pussy is so wet and dripping.

Cervecrispies

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 19, 2015
Greatly done, you should slap your pussy now. At least fifteen times, alternating hard and light slaps. After that brush yourself to orgasm

punish_clit

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
May 20, 2015
Greatly done, you should slap your pussy now. At least fifteen times, alternating hard and light slaps. After that brush yourself to orgasm
The toothpaste on my clit made it more sensitive, the spanking was never this bad.
I spread my legs and spanked it really hard, my clit was swollen after the last task and was peeping out after I spread my legs, The very first spank hurt, then a light one it hurt as well. I spanked 30 times, 15 hard and 15 light.
The tootpaste made my clit dry and sensitive, and it was difficult to cum by brushing.
I soaked the brush in pussy juice and tried to work on my clit, It was burning and the hood of my clit was paining after the spanking. I so wanted to cum but it was really difficult with that burning, and minimum lubrication. the toothpaste tube was near me I put a gulp of it on my clit and started brushing, It felt good for sometime but still didnt ease the burn. I brushed my pussy for about 15 minutes to cum.
My pussy is swollen, red, bruised, burning, in pain but satisfied cunt right now.

Featured Threads

New Personals